9

Jungyeon's POV

"I told you she was awake last night. Now what? S-she'll get angry and probably hate us, then she'll quit and leave us all! Then, then she'll ignore us till death a-and..." Jihyo said in panic as she walked back and forth in front of me, making me dizzy af as I followed her every move.

"Yah Park Jisoo calm down! Didn't you understand what she said a while ago? She thought it was a dream. Chill."

Ugh.

Bringing Jihyo along with us last night was really a mistake.

~Flashback~
(Last night)

"Guyss! She's asleep!" Dahyun shouted as she peeked through the small opening of our door with excitement written all over her face.

When our smol maknae told us that she'll visit someone after our evaluation this afternoon, our savage maknaeline planned something evil on our poor smol Chaengie.

"I doubt that she'll tell us everything when she gets back.. Let's force her to tell us everthing! Wuahaha! I have a plan." Dahyun tried to convince, or should I say force the six of us to 'torture' our smol maknae while we were eating our dinner. I weakly shook my head as I continued eating. This kid is really something. Good thing the other members were not really giving her any attention.

"Okay. What should we do?" Nayeon unnie suddenly asked.

I almost choked on my food when I heard what our eldest just told Dahyun. Wtf?! Am I hearing things right? Did she just agree to this?! WOW. Just when I thought humanity was restored. Ugh. What happened to our eldest's judgment? Oh. Yeah. I forgot that she's actually one of the maknaes. Didn't know she was savage as well though.

"Guys, let's just let our maknae tell us everything okay? How would you feel if we looked through your stuffs without your consent eh?" Jihyo countered.

Deym. She literally sounded like a mother there. Wah, I looked at our Jisoo with pride. That's our leader over there people.

"Unnie don't you want to know how this girl looks like? Please unnie? We'll just look for her picture and we'll stop. Right Chewy?" Dahyun held Tzuyu's wrist, signalling our other maknae to back her up. "Y-yeah." Tzuyu answered silently.

What's wrong with her? She's usually the one who says savage lines on people who are even waaay older than her.

I tried to observe our maknae and saw that she was looking at Sana, who was very busy eating and wasn't even listening right now.

Hmm? What's up with these two? Did they had an argument or something?

I shrugged the thought off and listened to Dahyun who was talking animatedly.

"Please unnie? Just this once." She asked Jihyo who still doesn't look convinced.

"Okay let's just vote. Raise your left hand if you're with Dahyun and raise your right hand if you're with me." Jihyo started.

"Go!"

I looked at everyone and they either had their left or right hand raised.

Nayeon unnie, Tzuyu, and Dahyun had their left hand raised while Jihyo, Momo and Sana had their right hand raised, which gives me the burden to break the tie. Oh god no. I raised both of my hands and smiled awkwardly.

I thought playing around would ease the tension inside the room but I was wrong, so I put my hands down slowly and looked at the pissed people surrounding me. All of them had their eyes squinted at me. Probably wanting to kill me on the spot for messing around.