A thousand times stronger

Chapter 13

Warning x rated chapter

I stood there waiting nervously for him to come. Even do it has only been seconds, It feels like hours to me. Thoughts of him not coming scared me more than anything because I have left myself open to been hurt. I could feel panic rise is me, it has been five minutes and still no sign. I could feel my heart start to hurt, each second was painful. I took a deep breath to calm myself. I sat down on my bed as the feeling of  rejection was coming on. I looked out my window and when I looked back I saw him standing there. God he looks so good, he has a tight black shirt on that's rolled up at the sleeves, black jeans tucked into his boots, his hair is tight at the sides and the top of his hair is styled messy. We stayed looking at each other. The aching has gone from my body but a whole other need is kicking in.

                                                    I stood up and walked towards him. I stopped a few inches away from him. Just been this close to him made me realise how much I want him.

"Have you made your decision Ariel" he asked, I knew by him he was expecting the worse, I made him wait five days for his answer.

"Yeah I did" I said.

He looked down at the ground trying to hide the hurt and pain that was covering his face, he really thinks I dont want him. I closed the space between us as I ran my hands up his chest to his face. He looked at me as I smiled. I brought my lips to his, electricity and sparks erupted inside me, it nearly left me breathless as my heart hammered in my chest. When he realised what this meant he kissed me back with so much passion I felt myself get light headed. He moved one hand into my hair and the other one to my lower back as he pulled me tighter to him. Our kiss deepened as our lust took over. I moved my hands to the buttons on his shirt, opening them starting from top to bottom. I pulled his shirt off him, his hands went to the hem of my top as he slowly moved it up my body leaving electricity and sparks where he touched. He broke our kiss to pull it off. I looked at his body and it is absolutely perfect, he has a strong chest and a eight pack with a trail of hair going from his belly button and downwards. I saw his body has marks of a warrior, they are bigger than mine and completely sexy looking on him. He looks every inch of a warriors, his arms are strong with muscles in the right place. He crashed his lips to mine as he unhooked my bra and dropped it to the floor, as he pressed my body to his. His hands moved to my ass and lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around him, not once breaking our kiss. He started walking towards my bed and laid me down gently. He kicked off his boots as he undid his jeans. He is so hot as he stand there in his tight black boxer. What I felt pressed to me before was impressive but even more so now, I could clearly see the effect I am having on him. He leans down and pulls my leggings off, leaving me in only my black lace French knickers. He eyes roamed every inch of my body and I felt heat travel to my core from just his look.

                               He got onto the bed leaning over me as he puts himself between my legs. My heart is thumping with anticipation.

"Are you sure this is what you want Ariel, that you want me?" he asked.

"This is what I want and need, I want you more than I ever thought possible" I said stroking my hand across his cheek.

"There is no going back after this I dont want you to have any regrets" he said.

"I would have regrets I didn't, I want you, I want us" I said.

He smiled and leaned down again and captured my lips, so gently. He pulled my closer to him as his hand ran down my leg to the top of my thigh as his other hand kept his full weight off of me. He moved his hand along my hip and up my stomach til he cupped my breast, caressing it gently as his thumb ran across my hardened nipple before he place his lips on it, sucking gently. The sensation alone had me arching my back. As he sucked on my breast he moved his hands down my stomach til he reached the lace of my underwear. He mouth left my breast as he sat up and slowly slid my knickers off and then his boxers. He leaned down and kissed up my neck, his thumb brushed off my bottom lip before his lips were on my again. I can feel the electricity from his touched move to my core as it ached for him. He moved his hand down as he gently began to massaged my core slowly. The minutes his hand touched my core it sent my body into overdrive with need. He slowly built up his pace as the pleasure from his touch was building. I could feel myself get close before he stopped. He then positioned himself at my entrance as he rubbed the top of his length up and down my core before he started to enter me. His movements are slow giving me a chance to adjust to his large length and the pain. When I adjusted he moved in more and more til his full length is in me. He kissed me gently as he wrapped his hand in my hair, he pulled most of his length out and pushed back in again, his movements were slow but each stroke sent pleasure racing through my body, he pulled me closer to him as his grip on my waist tightened as he moved deeper inside me. With each movement he made I matched his. I let a moan escape as he pushed in further and further hitting the spot each time. The pleasure that came with each movement was so intense my body is shaking. I gripped his back half digging my nails in as another moan escaped. I could feel myself getting closer and closer, after a few more strokes I was just on the verge, when he whispered " Come for me beautiful", that was all it took to tip me over the edge to a mind blowing orgasm that had me moaning his name, another two more stroke and Brax had his own release as he buried his head in my neck moaning my name. 

                            My heart is thumping so fast as my body revels in the sensation that is still sending burst of pleasure. I took a couple of deep breath to try get my breathing some way normal. Brax is panting aswell. He moved so he is facing me, he is looking at me with so much love, I can feel it, the bond I felt before is so much stronger now, my feelings for him have grown a thousand times stronger, as I look into his eyes, I know I now feel it, pure unconditional love and knowing I would never let anything or anyone hurt him, I would do anything for him and through the bond I know he is feeling the exact same thing. He puts his forehead to mine as he places his hand on my cheek gently caressing my face with his thumb. He looks into my eyes,

"I love you Ariel, I have from the second I saw you" he said.