Ask Questions Here! (CLOSED)

I AM NEARING 1K FOLLOWERS I HAVE NO CLUE WHY OR HOW THIS HAPPENED BUT HERE WE ARE SO I WANTED TO DO ANOTHER Q&A

Feel free to ask me ANYTHING! Nothing is off limits, really. I'm a pretty open person. Just put your question in the comments below and when I hit 300 followers, I'll post my answers in the next chapter! I'll answer as many as I can, so if you ask something, there's a better chance of me answering than not!

*I will also tag the person who asked the question!*

Rules:

-You may ask multiple questions if you want!!

-They also don't have to be questions! You can also post comments that you want me to see! That'd be cool.

-You don't really have to be following me to ask things, but it would be appreciated since this is a celebration of a follower milestone after all.

-They don't have to be personal questions either. Like I said, anything is fine and I will try to get to it!

-I will not tag you if you ask me not to. If you want to ask anonymously, please message me your question and I will list you as Anonymous.

-If there are any duplicated questions, I will only list the name of the first person to ask it. Sorry! But can you imagine like ten people all asking for my favorite color? It would just be kinda hectic, so try and make your questions a little diverse!

Thank you guys so much for so many followers and all of your lovely comments on my works! Have fun here and I look forward to answering your questions!

(this will close the day I reach 1k, so ask soon!)

**NOTE**

The questions that were left unanswered on my original Q&A WILL BE ANSWERED! So feel free to check that out!

SEE YOU SOON, SWEETIES