He Gets Jealous (Part 1)

Okay, um, hi? It's been like 7 months since I posted anything and I feel really bad about that but I am going to try and write more frequently. Sorry for the long wait guys, I know it sucks and I don't want to be one of those writers. So, here's the next imagine. If you have any requests, please comment them because I do want to start doing more. Here we go:

Imagine meeting Damon at a party and him getting very jealous when another guy swoops in

Living in Mystic Falls was getting easier and easier as you began to make new friends and get more involved in the community. You would go to dances, house parties, or anything that the majority of the town attended.

As you grew to know more people, you began to learn about the towns history and the people that used to live there. Though something was off to you, but you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

One of you friends, Bonnie Bennett, had decided to throw a little get together party at her house. You agreed to go, though you took some convincing. But what you didn't know was that a certain Salvatore would be there eyeing you the whole night.

"Want anything to drink?" Bonnie asked and you made your way through the crowd of drunks.

You shook your head, "I'm just going to go out back and hang out, is that cool?"

Her face lit up and she eagerly nodded her head. You turned around and went out the back door. You were immediately struck by sound of loud music and the screaming of people, half of which you didn't even know.

As you made your way through the crowd, you spotted Elena and Caroline drinking from red solo cups and dancing to the music blaring from the speakers.

You move towards them and join in on the fun. Bonnie comes up to you again within minutes with a drink. You thank her, even though you didn't want one, by nodding and she elbows you slightly.

"Hottie staring at 2 o'clock," she grinned. You slowly turned around and saw exactly that. A very hot man, maybe in his twenty's, staring at you with his deep,piercing blue orbs.

"Ooooooh! Get it Y/N!" Elena says, slightly buzzed

"Ooooooh! Get it Y/N!" Elena says, slightly buzzed. You laugh at her comment, shrugging off the thought of mystery man and continuing in with the night.

Later on in the night, you make your way over to the refreshment table, refilling your beer cup, and take a swig of the burning liquid. It sears down your throat and you shake it off, grinning.

"Now if I were going to get drunk, I would definitely not use cheap, lousy beer to do it."

You turned around quickly, shocked to see the same man from earlier right in front of your face. You attempt to regain your composure before answering him.

"Well maybe I'm not looking to get drunk." You say proudly.

He laughs at your comment, giving you a fluttery feeling in your stomach.

"Damon Salvatore," he introduces himself, holding out his hand for you to shake.

You smile as you return the gesture. "Y/N Y/LN."

"If there was ever a more beautiful name..." you hear him whisper, making you blush slightly.

Not a second later does a second man approach you. "Hello, darling." He grins cheekily at you, ignoring Damon next to you.

-------
WHOS THE OTHER GUY??

Figured instead of spending a long time making a long one, I'd make a short one with a cliffhanger. I'm back! (I hope)

 I'm back! (I hope)

don't hate me. Btw, y'all like the gifs in the story or nah? Let me know! THANK YOU FOR 18K!!!!!

-Reece