Chapter 25: You Niggas

Chris: You know the answer to that as he kissed me unexpectedly. Then he said now  what you got to go back in the morning boyfriend.

Me: An your coming with me boyfriend

Chris: It's a good thing I never unpacked my bag as he  started to laugh but I would love to come back with you. He smiled then he said Mjay I know I say it a lot but I love you

Me: It's corny but I know you mean it as I smiled then I held his face. I kissed  him then I said I love you too daddy. He started to laugh as he climbed on me putting my dick at  his hole. He said this time around I'm not holding back anything from you so it's my turn now. We started kissing then he kept on putting his hole at my dick. I looked at him then I said Chris you sure you want do this because it might hurt a lot.

Chris: You want get in the cakes right

Me:: of course I want hit that but we don't have to do it now is all I'm saying. We got lots of time that way I can take my time but as of right now just lay on me let me hold you in this tub. I really missed you and this feels like home right now.

Chris: Ok but I will admit I did want the dick though but I'll  wait until  we get another time to do it.He laid back down and I just held him as we relaxed in the water together. I brought my phone in the bathroom because I was going call Terry to make sure little man is ok. Chris phone started ringing before mine did and so he answered it. Hello what's up little man how you doing?

Me: Who that you talking to cause it sounded like KJ.

Chris: It is him. As he started to laugh then he  said your Daddy right  here you want talk to him.  I dry my hand just a little bit then I took the phone from him. I said hello

KJ: Daddy you ok?

Me: Yea. Baby boy you ok?

KJ: I'm fine I just was worried about you so I called. I knew you was headed by Chris and you didn't take me

Me: I know but I got a surprise for you tomorrow when I get home ok. Wait who's phone is this your using?

KJ: Chris bought me this phone so I  can call him but I'm not to take it to school he says. Only to call him when I miss him and my home work is all done.

Me: Is that so as I laughed then I said so what happen to the little one I bought you.

KJ: Daddy I like it but the one Chris bought me is so much better and have way more games installed. He promised to put music on it for me but he never did.

Me: Oh so you going punk daddy phone like that and make me feel bad as I laughed.

KJ: Sorry daddy he said as he sounded sad then he said I love you. I going to bed now before uncle Terry comes back in here and beat my butt for still being up. I love you see you tomorrow and tell Chris bye.

Me: Bye baby boy as he hanged up as I looked at Chris. I then said you is something  else mr man as he laughed.

Chris: Hey! I had to make sure my little man was in contact with me I does miss him a lot you know. Plus he  could've giving me details on which guys  was coming in and out of your place as he laughed. That's my little right  hand man there and my son.

Me: I  started to laugh so much until I almost choke as he looked at me with a serious face.  He then said what is so funny Mjay? I then said well you are funny and dangerous using my son as a spy so you  can get information out of him.

Chris: Never!

Me: I'm just playing Chris I know you just playing around

We laid in that tub for about an hour getting all pruned up. When we finally got out, we went get something to eat then we  jumped in bed acting like this was like old times turning on the horror movies. We had snacks upon snacks in that bed as I started to tell him about my life when he wasn't there.