viii. mcgonagall junior

· 。゚☆: *.
COUNTING STARS
»»————- act one. young, wild & free
EIGHT━━ mcgonagall junior

 young, wild & freeEIGHT━━ mcgonagall junior

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* ✨🌙💫
♯ ❝WHAT ARE WE? NEXT
DOOR NEIGHBOURS! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

     THE END OF THE SUMMER CAME QUICKER THAN ANNABLLE WOULD HAVE LIKED, AS AUGUST SLOWLY TRANSFORMED INTO SEPTEMBER FIRST. She had just returned from Romania a week ago, Lily going home the next day to spend the remainder of her Summer holidays with her own family, while Annabelle enjoyed her last days  sitting in the garden with her own parents, soaking in the last warm rays of sunshine with Dot by her side.

    And while Annabelle always missed her parents dearly, (--Cardell would always argue he missed her more ) she was eager and excited to return to Hogwarts for her fifth year, trying to forget that it also meant partaking in her O.W.L exams.

    She absolutely dreaded those after her father's recount of his own experience with them. Even though Cardell did exceptionally well with them. She guessed there was a Ravenclaw hidden in there somewhere.

    It was almost nine o'clock when she sat up in her bed, still half asleep as she yawed. Wild and unruly hair was strewn around her face, cascading down like a curtain as she tried to brush it out of her face. With one final yawn, Annabelle stood up and made her way to her closet, quickly throwing something on (--seeing as she showered the evening before ) before slowly making her way downstairs.

    To her surprise, it was peaceful downstairs, no blaring smoke alarms or cursing echoed around the house and as she pushed the kitchen door open she found her mother sitting at the table a small plate with a piece of toast on it next to her.

    Lillith looked up from her newspaper to smile at her daughter, eyes flickered over her daughter's towering figure. Annabelle had finally outgrown her mother, which, Annabelle had been quite proud of if she was honest.

     Lillith could almost not believe her little girl was growing up so much. She could still see her sitting at the kitchen table as a little eleven year old, hanging on her father's ever word with bathed breath as he talked about Hogwarts. Now Annabelle was entering her fifth year, the end of Wizarding education coming closer and closer.

    With a soft smile, she pushed the plate next to her forward. "Morning sweetheart." She greeted.

    Annabelle slowly made her way to her mother. "Dad didn't come near it, did he?" She questioned, eying her plate warily.

    "I heard my name" Cardell announced his presence, walking in the room with Annabelle's trunk by his side.

     Annabelle smiled. "You must be hearing things." Annabelle grinned, taking a bite of her toast while her father just gazed between the two woman questionably.