Copyright Page

• Dedicated to the Phillippines

Copyright © 2013 by tg7angel

Published first draft in wattpad 2015

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," by pm.

Covers by T.L.Garcia and D.C.Garcia

Note: Pictures, videos, and music attached goes to full credit to rightful owners. Cover picture is temporary, and original pic used in cover goes to credit for the rightful owner.

~~~~~~

Please do not plagiarize. Plagiarism is wrong as it is the stealing of another persons work. Plagiarism limits the area of creativity in the free market as it discourages others to make and invent. Not only is it bad for the creator of the work, it is also bad for those around the community and those who plagiarize themselves. Plagiarism is a form of stealing, ultimately it is still stealing, and it limits those who plagiarize to be able to make their own creations and to make their own works.

Consider this before you would do this wrong action:

If you wrote something here on wattpad through your own hard work, time, and imagination, you would not like it if someone will copy it, will you?