Without the Helmet, Part 2 (Kylo Ren x Reader)

"How bad was it? Be honest," Kylo said as he saw you walk into his room in the infirmary.

"Not bad at all... Just funny. Although, you did cry. Twice," you said as you came to sit down beside him.

Kylo groaned, burying his face in his hands.

"You couldn't believe we were in a relationship either," you laughed.

"Well, I can understand that one," Kylo said, "I mean look at you."

You raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure you're off that laughing gas?"

"Positive, love."

You smiled, taking his hands and putting them in your own.

"How's you leg feeling?"

"Fine, doesn't hurt at all."

"Liar."

Kylo sighed, "I'm alright, Y/N. You don't have to worry about me," he moved your hands– still in his– and kissed then softly.

He always did this when he was badly injured. Never complained. And certainly never wanted your sympathy. He knew how upset you got whenever he would come back injured from a mission, declaring his pain would only make you feel worse, and he didn't want that.

"I loved the dopey Kylo," you said, breaking the silence.

"What? More than the usual me?" Kylo asked.

"Are you seriously jealous of yourself, Kylo?"

He pondered the thought.

"The answer is no, by the way. I definitely love the normal you more," you grinned, reaching over to press your lips to his.