Bonus Chapter 2

A/N: Hello dear readers! I'm so incredibly sorry this took so long, but with the new school year here, I barely get a minute to myself anymore. I'm taking 3 AP classes and 3 honors classes, and I'm trying to maintain my straight As, so time is just kind of absent right now. But I finally got to finish this!

So, I'm sure many of you are going: what in the world happened to Stacy and James! Well, I left that open ended in the epilogue for a reason. This was to make a bonus chapter about it! So, here you go!

Thank you to sagethemagpie for this lovely cover!

***Stacy and James reunite- Stacy's POV***

The weight of the box in my arms gets heavier and heavier as I lug it into the elevator and wait to be brought to the floor of my apartment. My family waits behind me, each with a box of their own, and when the elevator finally opens, we all heave a sigh of relief and walk over to my apartment.

The door swings open, revealing my purple haired roommate, Tasha, smiling and waving at us to go by and put the boxes in my room.

"Stacy, honey, this is the last of it." My mom says sadly once they've placed the boxes in my room.

I know she wishes I had stayed and found a job in San Diego, but she would never stop me from taking the once in a lifetime opportunity here in New York to create my own fashion line and present it at fashion week. This is my dream, one I've wished for fervently, and I can't stop myself from taking it just because I'm scared.

Something I learned very early on is to never let fear take hold of me so completely that I refuse to go for what I want.

In my opinion, fear of greatness is much worse than fear of failure. It's the reason I put up a quote on my bedroom wall; my favorite of all the ones I've ever heard:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. -Marianne Williamson"

Anytime that I felt scared to go out into the world, I would read that quote and remember that I have no reason to be afraid. I'm a kick butt fashion designer, and I'm doing the world a favor by showing them what I can do.