Chapter 4

Luna.

I was still stuck in my room, although Klaus had given me a pen and paper, along with some magazines. I decided to start drawing as it relaxed me and I had picked up on the fact Klaus painted a lot. Possibly if I shared interests with him, he would allow me some freedom.

The door suddenly opened I looked up to see Tyler. "Ty!" I cheered, noticing him holding his hand in pain. So Klaus had put vervain on the handle. "Where were you?" I asked him, and he just looked at me.

He gave me apologetic eyes before giving me some clothes and leaving again. I sighed but got changed into the outfit anyway, having been in the same outfit for over a day now. After changing my underwear, I pulled on the shorts and t-shirt along with the cross necklace and decided to just tie the flannel around my waist.

I pulled on the new socks finally and folded up my dirty clothes, setting them with my angel outfit on the desk. I noticed a note had been left with the clothes and I picked it up and read it carefully.

luna,

       you may exit your room now. i have talked it over with my siblings and they have agreed not to hurt you. you still may not leave. you intrigue me. please tell me what you are. 

     - klaus

I rolled my eyes at his persistence and picked up my drawing of a tiger which wasn't going very well before exiting the room, instantly bumping into someone who was walking past. "My apologies" He spoke and I looked up to see Finn.

I just smiled at him, nodding as he walked away. Finn was probably the one I was most wary of. He seemed very attached to his mother and seeing as Klaus has killed her, he probably wasn't fully happy about that.

I followed shortly behind Finn, not wanting him to think I was following him. I looked around for Tyler to see why he had ignored my earlier, or even Klaus, possibly Elijah. I didn't really know Elijah but he seemed very noble, which made him trustworthy.

I slowly stepped down the stairs and walked towards Klaus' study, peeking in, seeing no sign of him. I frowned slightly and walked through to the lounge area, seeing Klaus and Rebekah sitting on the couch as Kol stared at himself through the mirror.

I stepped into the room and both Rebekah and Klaus look at me. Klaus weakly smiled before going back to drawing something and Rebekah just looked at me before going back to reading a magazine.

I sat down on the chair across from the couch, going back to drawing my tiger. I groaned to myself, seeing how badly this was going.  // LMAOOOO //

I cussed myself out mentally at the drawing and caught Klaus' attention before showing him the drawing from across the room with a pout on my face

I cussed myself out mentally at the drawing and caught Klaus' attention before showing him the drawing from across the room with a pout on my face. He instantly snorted at my art and I gasped loudly at his reacting, throwing my pen across the room and hitting him in the face.

I silently panicked, thinking I had upset him before he laughed, catching the attention of Rebekah who looked at my tiger and instantly laughed. I pulled a sad face. I mean I know it's bad, but that bad?

"Bekah, sister, tell me how beautiful I am," Kol spoke as he looked at himself through the mirror, adjusting the suit jacket he was wearing. Why was he dressed all fancy? Maybe that was just him.

"Oh, Kol, you know I can't be compelled." Rebekah said sarcastically as she calmed down from her laughing fit at my drawing. I laughed slightly at her reply and Kol turned around, staring at me and then my drawing.

Dear God, why was I still holding it up?!

I quickly hid the tiger and my face as Kol now laughed at my tiger. God, the originals sure found failed art funny. I pouted and put the notepad on the table face-down so they couldn't see my drawing.

"Aw, darling." Kol started and I looked at him. No. I do not want the nickname 'darling'. "Forget my laughing, that tiger-" He paused his speech to stifle a laugh. "was absolutely gorgeous." He spoke and I rolled my eyes at him. "As are you." He spoke.

I instantly froze, having no idea how to reply to that. "Kol." Klaus spoke in a warning tone, not looking up from his drawing. What was he drawing with so much attention. "Oh, Luna!" He suddenly put his drawing down.

"Oooh, can I tell her!" Rebekah suddenly interrupted Klaus and before he could reply she continued. "We are having a ball to welcome ourselves to the town." I nodded, keeping my thoughts to myself.

"Yes." Klaus spoke, glaring at Rebekah. "And you are going with dear sister here to get yourself a dress for the dance." Klaus continued and I nodded, suddenly getting dragged to my feet by Rebekah. It was strange, a few minutes ago she couldn't care less about me and now after a quick laugh at my drawing, she was happy to go shopping with me.

I smiled with a nod as she took me to the mall and we chatted the whole way there. I was finally getting more comfortable with the Mikaelson family. Klaus and Elijah no longer scared me and Kol and Rebekah were now somewhat chill with me.

Finn and Esther though? They still scared me. There was no way that she was completely fine with him killing her and Finn seemed like a 'mummys boy' so I didn't exactly trust him either.

Rebekah and I walked around shops for hours and everytime we exited the shops, I looked around hopefully, trying to spot possibly Elena, Caroline or Bonnie shopping. Caroline was surely invited, the other two were guesses.

Rebekah and I soon had to return to her house as the ball started in a few hours. I really hoped my friends would be there so I could somehow escape. I may be comfortable with my new 'house mates' but I'd rather be at home with my mum.

___________________

yay! the mikaelson ball is in the next chapter and i have a feeling 

#Koluna (?) 

will be dancing?