It Hurts Me Too

POV: Vik

Warnings: Depression

-Begin Chapter-

My butt was sore thanks to all the abuse it had gotten from my boys. I was currently sitting on Tobi's lap, the only one who had not abused my butt, yet. Josh even fucking grabbed it when I wasn't looking! Asshole

I looked back over at Preston who was currently talking with Simon about some random topic that I hadn't paid attention to. I noticed how he looked so happy again. His smile reached his eyes, his laughter loud, his banter 100% again. This was the Preston I knew, not the one who had come in almost a week ago, broken.

Callux, who was holding him, just sat there, head resting on Preston's shoulder, eyes closed, enjoying holding the boy in his arms. He looked so relaxed as well. The happiest I have ever seen him.

I looked over at Cal who was talking to Ethan and Josh, explaining something animatedly, pulling smiles from the others.

I looked around and realized that I didn't see Harry anywhere. I felt a slightly sick feeling in my stomach. I turned to look at Tobi.

"Hey, Tobi I need to get up. I have to go to the bathroom."

"Ok." He said, helping me out of his lap and on to the floor. He kissed my cheek before returning back to the conversation. I quickly exited the kitchen, trying to think of where Harry could have gone. I checked in the living room and I didn't see him. I checked the other rooms downstairs but I couldn't find him. I decided to head upstairs and look for him.

I was up by Simon's room when I hear a noise. I moved closer to his closed door, putting my ear against it. I waited a moment, not hearing anything.

I must have been hearing things. I began to pull away when I hear a muffled cry.

"Harry?" I called out.

I heard movement in the room, but no one replied.

"Harry? Are you in there?" I called again, reaching my hand out to the handle, trying to turn it to find it locked.

I heard more movement followed by another muffled cry.

"Harry!" I screamed out louder, worry taking over me.

"Go away Vik!" he called Harry through the door, his voice sounding hoarse.

"Harry! What's wrong?"

"Vik just go away please!" he begged, sounding like he was crying. Panic began to fill me.

"Harry OPEN THE DOOR!" I screamed, moving to bang my hand against the door.

"GO THE FUCK AWAY VIK!" he screamed back.

Something was very wrong, I knew it. Harry would never talk to me like that.

"HARRY OPEN THE DOOR OR I WILL GET THE GUYS UP HERE!"

"NO! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I FUCKING DESERVE TO BE ALONE!"

Everything stopped at once and I felt a cold sweat take over my body.

"Harry!" I called, fear and worry taking over me. "What makes you think that?"

"Because I do Vik!" he exclaimed, sounding so defeated. "I don't deserve anyone! I am such utter shit! I can't do anything fucking right! Fuck Vik! I can't even take care of you right!"

"What do you mean Harry? You deserve everything good that you have in your life. And what the fuck makes you think you aren't taking care of me right?"

"Vik. I haven't seen you in three weeks and when I get back I haven't even fucking held you yet, I barely kissed you, not done shit to show you affection. Hugs don't fucking count. All I have done is care about myself. I just...I am just fucking shit Vik!"

The tears began to fall down my face and my heart broke.

"Harry," I called out weakly. "That's not true." I rested my head against the door, wishing I could open it.

"Harry please," I begged softly. "Let me in." He needed me. He needed reassurance. He needed me to get to him and I couldn't.

I  collapsed to the ground, my head resting against the door, Harry's cries on the other side. I felt myself begin to shut down due to the pain I was feeling from not being able to be there for Harry.

"Harry," I called again weakly, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Vik." He called back just as weak on the other side of the door. He must be leaning against the door too.

I thought for a second thru my pain and decided to try something.

"Harry please open the door."

"Vik." He called back. "I can't."

"Please!" I begged. "I need you."

It was quiet for a moment then I heard movement from behind the door. I didn't move my head, even as the door opened. I stared at the floor as Harry's knees came into my view.

"Vik." He breathed.

I looked up into Harry's face. Tears were still streaming down his face, his eyes red from crying, his face filled with pain. The tears that fell down my face came down harder. Harry looked so broken and it was all cause he thinks he is not good enough. I had no idea why he thought that and I wish I knew I what I could do to help.

"Harry." I cried out reaching my arms out to him. I needed to hold him.

Harry hesitated for a moment, observing me, hesitating.

"Please Harry!" I begged, my arms still reaching out to him.

His blue eyes opened wide and he finally responded. Harry dived forward and wrapped me in his arms, pulling me tight against him. I responded by wrapping my arms tight around him and burying my head into his shoulder.

Together we sat on the floor and cried, holding each other tight, with no plans of letting go.

Oh Harry, what has happened to you?

A/N: So....yeah....I did it again....I made myself cry....

Also, I guess I have figured out what you guys really want out of chapters, #StopVikButtAbuse. Lol. I'll be sure to add it more here and there promise.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.