Disclaimer

© 2016 by Nene, My Neighbour Next Door (18+)

Please add this book in your library/reading list for updates.

This book is a work of fiction, all names, characters, places and location are all products of the writer's imagination. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Please do not upload, scan or distribute this book in any form or means including electronic, photocopying or recording without the author's permission, this is an illegal act and is punishable by law and I will hunt your ass down for justice.

This is the second book in the series: The Brats, it's also a standalone novel and can be read without reading the first. It is schedule to launch October 2016.

My Neighbour Next door is a taboo romance that contains sexual languages and sexual scenes which is intended for mature (18+) audiences only. If you are under 18 and would still like to read this book, please have some level of maturity which means do not comment "eww, nasty disgusting," etc.; when a sexual scene comes into play.

Blurb (work in process)

Jay was the hot neighbour that Chrissy couldn't help but fantasize about. Being 18 years old and filled out in the right places she believes that it was time to break her virginity with her hot neighbour, she wanted it to be done before she goes off to college. Thinking of possible ways to get him to notice her and into her bed, nothing seems to work. What's that saying? All good things come to those who wait. Presented with an opportunity to final get her wish, she goes for the win. Clothes are flying, moans rising, feelings are emitted. Things are going good for them both but what happens when it's time for her to go to college? Will they be able to break free the sexual bond that has keep them together or will they fall into submission.

Books in the Brats Series:

Sexing my Dad's Boss (completed and will be edited soon)

My Neighbour Next Door

Yes Master