x. the waffle conundrum

· 。゚☆: *.
COUNTING STARS 
»»————- act one. young, wild & free
TEN ━━ the waffle conundrum

 young, wild & freeTEN ━━ the waffle conundrum

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* ✨🌙💫
♯ ❝I WOULD NOT... I MIGHT NOT! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

    HOGSMEADE TRIPS, WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY WERE ONE OF THE MOST JOYIOUS OCCASIANS ANNABELLE HAD EVER EXPERIENCED DURING her years at Hogwarts. From tasting Butterbeer for the first time at the Three Broomstick to visiting the magical store of Honeydukes to taste every sweet the store had to offer.

And today, October 22nd, the first trip of the year had finally arrived. Between practising new spells, revising old ones and making assignment after assignment for the last couple of weeks, all fifth year students were relieved to finally have some free time and have fun.

Even her confrontation with James, Sirius and Remus, and the ongoing silent treatment she was giving them couldn't bring her down today as she bundled up in a soft faded green jumper and her winter jacket, her Gryffindor scarf proudly wrapped around her neck to keep her warm.

The fire in the Common Room burned brightly as she descended down the stairs at exactly nine o'clock in the morning, first and second years no where in sight as they slept in today. And excited third years going to Hogsmeade for the first time were eagerly chatting and shouting their plans and all the things they wanted to see.

Annabelle grinned, eyes twinkling as she spotted her friends standing by the portrait door, dressed to go outside as they too, eagerly discussed their plans.

Approaching the trio, Annabelle threw her arms around the necks of Lily and Marlene, bringing the two girls closer to her in a quick hug. "Are you all ready to go?"

Lily hummed in confirmation, taking the initiative to walk outside the Common Room, Julia, Marlene and Annabelle quickly following after her. "I can already taste Madame Rosmerta's waffles." Julia whispers hungrily, bouncing on the balls of her heels. "They are just as good as the ones at the Welcoming Feast. Do you think one of the house elves makes them for her? Or gave her the recipe?"

Annabelle shrugged, "Who knows? Maybe you should get down to the kitchen and ask them?" She suggested and Julia nodded blissfully.

The brunette just shook her had when she caught Julia's dreamy expression as the walked down the stairs of the Gryffindor Tower with a couple more Gryffindors and when they reached the second set of moving stairs a group of chipper Ravenclaw girls joined them.

The Entrance Hall was buzzing with life that Saturday, as everyone waited for one of the Professors to direct them to one of the carriages—one that seemingly were pulled by magic.