Chapter 27

1 month later

Though it's been a month the pain of losing my baby was hard.
Even though the baby wasn't made from love it was still mine.

I woke up about three weeks ago at first I didn't really remember what happened but slowly I got visions and then I confronted Mason and he told me that I did in fact lose my baby.
That someone has broken into my room and stabbed me repeatedly.
I had lost a lot of blood as well as my baby.

Ever since I've been sort of locked into my room.
Not talking to anyone, it was really hard.
Aria and Cat have been trying to cheer me up but it hasn't really worked.

And your probably asking about Mason.
Well we're not talking the moment, he had lied to me for a week when I kept asking him what happened. And I know he might've been protecting me from the pain.
But that whole time I thought I still had my baby with me.

And if he told me what happened instead of lying to me he could've helped me mourn my baby's lost.

With that said I stood up and walked to my closet Aria and Cat went the kitchen to grab me some food to eat. And I'm being honest with you i haven't been eating I pretend I eat then hide the food until there gone and I manage to give to one of the people working around.

I looked at the bag I came with and opened it up finding all the baby stuff everyone got me.
You might be wondering what my bag is here well it's simple.

Since Mason happened to be my mate I officially moved to the castle and my stuff from the house were being moved here. And this room would be mine until me and Mason get married and move on together.

I grabbed the white onesie that had a cute little yellow duck on it.
I held it to me and cried all the pain I had kept bottled in I just let it all out.

I felt arms hold me and I knew who it was as i cried even harder.
He rubbed comforting circles in my back and just held me closer.

I could feel myself fall asleep as Mason held me he cautiously picked me up and I think he put me on the bed and tucked me in.
He kissed my forehead and was about to leave when I held his hand.

"Please don't go" I whispered

He nodded before coming into bed with me and hold me close.
I put my head on top of his chest and as I listened to his heart beat I let it be my very own lullaby as I feel asleep.

"I'm so sorry baby" I heard him whisper as I lost consciousness.

-----

If you liked this chapter give it a vote.
Anyways lovelies I hope you have a great day wherever you are.