Trick x to the x Trick

A/N: I'm so sorry for not uploading! I had a writers block and I'm truly sorry for not uploading. From now on, I promise this book will continue updating (even if it may be slowly) until it is completed. Also, as a reward for the people who were waiting for this to upload, there is a kiss scene in this chapter. Again, sorry for not uploading! I love you guys so if anyone needs to talk, remember that I am here for you. Finally, let's get right into the story!

Hisoka quickly defeated Togari, with me encouraging him from the background whilst studying his style of fighting; nen.

"Let's go, shall we?" I said as I intertwined my hand with Hisokas. He looked down at our hands, his mouth showing shock and pleasure. "Aw~ Little Ai-chan is warming up to me!" He gave me a small peck on my cheek and quickly pulled away, he was such a tease sometimes.

I scoffed and walked ahead of him, leaving him behind. I could feel my face heating up from that one slight touch. Why do all the guys I like have to be crazy? Ugh.

Soon later, Hisoka and I had finally reached the end of phase 3. Thank god. I don't think I would be able to tolerate another second with Hisoka. He had kept teasing me after finding out my weakness with slight touches. He kept brushing his hand with mine and giving me pecks on my cheeks. I'm pretty sure my face had already gone through 50 shades of red.

On the other hand, we had completed phase 3 in six hours and seventeen minutes. Though, I had nothing to do now... I was bored. I sighed and sat cross-legged on the floor, closing my eyes. "Hiso-chan?" I called out to what seemed like no one since I couldn't hear a single sound.

I opened my eyes and saw Hisoka centimetres from my face. His eyes look brown from afar, but now I noticed the color of honey. They were dull but liquid warm, sprinkled with amber specks, framed by beautiful thick lashes. My parents warned me about the drugs and the freaks in the streets, but never the ones with the hazel eyes and the heart beats. As I looked into his eyes I could feel him searching deep into my soul.

He leaned in and slowly pressed his lips to mine. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below my ear, his thumb caressed my cheek as our breaths mingled. I ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between us and I could feel the beating of his heart against my chest.

No, my parents did not warn me about him and nor could they any longer.

I pulled away, panting for oxygen. His lips were warm and tasted of mint; he had obviously been chewing gum earlier. His hands were wrapped around my waist and mine locked around his neck pulling him down slightly. When we broke apart for air, I rested my forehead against his and gathered some much-needed oxygen. His smirk told me everything and I smiled back, sinking into his hold. 

"We should do that more often, right Ai-chan?~" I let out a small grin and nodded, my voice nulled from what had just happened. I heard footsteps approaching and quickly threw Hisoka off, pretending like nothing had just happened between us. He sighed and got up from the ground and sat next to us.

The footsteps were now in front of Hisoka and I; Gittarackur. Well, he has bad timing, doesn't he?