SHARKS

Down below were three big, nasty, hungry sharks whose open mouths revealed sharp, knife-like teeth. Dolph raced against time to save his bestfriend without thinking of his own safety and was just in time to thrust the sharks out of Swanilda's way.

A sodden, burnt and unconscious Swanilda floated and then sank slowly into the sea while Dolph distracted the sharks. Dolph got bruised, bitten and wounded all over.

The storm grew fiercer and the dark night made it difficult for Dolph to see. Dolph prayed silently for help. Just as the young dolphin was about to pass out, one of the sharks was hit by lightning, while at the same time he heard a friendly voice boomed from behind him. It was Wally with Pete on top of him coming to the rescue.

"Need our help kid?" Wally joked nervously.

"I need all the help I can get," Dolph gratefully answered. With the help of his friends - Wally shoving the sharks while Pete picking the sharks' head when they surfaced from the water - the sharks soon gave up and left the three friends to look for Swanilda.

Dolph and Wally looked for her in the sea, while Pete waited for them on the shore. With the help of their other sea friends, they formed a searched party. Finally, with the information Elle the Eel related to Dolph, wherein she informed him that the young cygnet is safely inside the Giant and aged Oyster Great Grandfather Oscar.

Together with the Jana the Jellyfish and Ocky the Octopus tentacles' Great Grandfather Oscar the Oyster was lifted on the surface of the sea.

Once on the surface of the water, Sethe and her gang used their beaks and bodies to lift the young cygnet and placed her on top of Wally the Whale. Wally on the other hand swam straight to the shore, with the wounded Dolph safely escorting Wally and Swanilda all throughout this.

Wally reached Swanilda's rock and slowly turned himself a bit to let the young cygnet slowly back to her little rock. Swanilda was sleeping soundly when they arrived there. And as if to signal a new beginning, the storm subsided and the sun came out for a new day.