Be Careful - Avengers & teen!Reader

Words: 905
Pairing: Avengers & teen!Reader
Featuring: Tony, Steve, Peter Parker
Warnings: Hospitals, getting injured
Requested by anon but it was really my sister she confessed
Summary: You decide to take some time skateboarding, promising Tony to be safe.
Author's Note: I made my sister help me with this because I really don't know much about skateboarding.

*Edited*

---

"But what about the knee pads and elbow pads?" Tony asked, giving you a strange look.

"Don't worry, I'm careful," You smiled as you put a helmet on. You had been wanting to go to the park to skateboard, but Tony insisted on going with you. He didn't want you going alone, especially if there was a chance you would get hurt.

You managed to bring Peter along, too. You went to a place where not many people visited, especially on a colder day, so you were able to have the freedom to do what you wanted. You were getting ready and taking a look around the park as you waited for Peter to show up. "How much have you done this?" Tony asked.

"A lot," You replied. Sure, it had been a while, but you still remembered most things you know, "Don't worry, Tony, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" Tony walked closer to you, "Maybe it's not the best idea..."

"(Y/N)! Mr. Stark!" Peter shouted as he ran over, a smile evident on his face.

"Hey, Pete," You nodded, "Tony is being a party pooper."

"How so?" Peter asked, looking to Tony.

"He said I could get hurt. Like, I've done this before!" You laughed, only to see Tony roll his eyes.

"Please be careful," Tony mumbled.

Peter grabbed his skateboard, making you cock an eyebrow. "I thought you didn't skateboard?" You asked the spider.

"Well, I don't," Peter nodded, "But I know how to swing around, so I wondered if I could combine the two."

You nodded, not entirely sure if this was his best idea, but you weren't one to judge. Dropping into the bowl, you started to skate in circles to build momentum. "Watch this!" Peter shouted, making you stop to look up at him.

In a second, Peter shot a web out to attach to the wire fencing. He grabbed onto his skateboard with his back arched forward, so he was still riding it, and swung in a circle. He went all the way around the bowl, then let go of the web and dropped right into the bowl, stopping in front of you. Your jaw dropped, "And you've never done this before?"

Peter shrugged with a laugh, "I have, however, had my powers for a while, so I know something."

You nodded, understanding where he was coming from. "Want to see my trick?" You raised an eyebrow.

Nodding, Peter left the bowl to give you space. "What are you gonna do?" Peter asked.

"A flip," You told him, getting ready to skate around the bowl again.

"A-are you sure?" Tony called, looking down at you.

"Positive." Smiling, you started to skate around the bowl, building up your speed. After going decently fast, you went up the side and grabbed the end of your skateboard, starting to flip. When you were sure everything would work perfectly, you lost your balance and didn't land the flip. You ended up on your back, hit your head against the ground, and everything started to go blurry.

(Y/N)!" Tony yelled, right before you passed out.

---

The sound of beeping playing over and over was starting to annoy you. Was it your alarm? Were you late for school? Why didn't anyone wake you up?

Your eyes shot open, and the bright lights in your room hurt your eyes. But as your eyes adjusted to the lights, you realized that you weren't in your room at the base. The room you were in now was white and very bland, and you realized that the beeping was not your alarm; it was a heart rate monitor machine.

Your head was pounding, and it hurt even to think too much. You looked around the bare room only to see Tony sleeping in the corner chair. "Tony?" It was barely a whisper. Your throat was dry, and you were tired; it was hard for you to speak.

"Tony," A louder and deeper voice called out, making Tony jump. When you looked up, you saw Steve standing next to your bed. "(Y/N)'s awake."

Tony quickly got out of his chair and stood next to you, "I'm so glad you're okay," He sighed, looking more tired than you were. You could tell Tony was worried, and he was the last person you saw before you blacked out.

"I'm good, right?" You asked, your voice still hoarse.

"Water?" Steve offered; you nodded as you accepted the water.

"Well, when you messed up your trick, you hit your head pretty badly, and you had a concussion, as well as you needed some stitches on your shoulder, since that was where you mainly landed," Tony babbled, just happy you were okay.

"I'm sorry I scared you," You used puppy eyes, hoping he wouldn't be too angry.

"You should be," He started, "Just, please, no more skateboarding? Or at least, not like that?" Tony pleaded.

"You have to buy me a car, then," You told him, a smirk on your face.

"Maybe," Tony ruffled your hair as he tried to hide his smile.

"I bet they did this on purpose so they could get you to buy a car," Steve added in.

"Shh, don't spoil my plans!" You joked, making Tony's eyes fill with a bit of fear, but then everyone burst into laughter. "Tony, I promise, I will be careful."

"I will hold that to you."

"I didn't expect anything less."