05

"Have you done the homework?" You asked to Stefan as he looked up at you.

"Ugh, no." He laughed lightly as you chuckled.

"Okay me neither." You groaned as you knew what was coming when the teacher began to collect people's homework.

"Stefan, Y/N, your homework?" She asked but you both just shook your head.

"Okay well it looks like the two of you have just scored yourselves detention." She spoke harshly before walking off to the next table.

"I swear she hates me." You groan and look at Stefan who chuckled.

"Me too." He sighed. "At least I won't suffer detention alone." He added and you nodded. For the rest of the lesson you spoke to Stefan a lot, he was really nice and you keep catching him staring at you out of the corner of your eye.

You tried to remember the reason Elena had told you that they broke up for, but you couldn't. However just spending this short amount of time with him you began to question if Elena had hit her head. He was so kind and considerate, not to mention good looking, you couldn't understand why they broke up.

The bell rings and you get up to leave, however you accidentally knocked a test tube off the table and winced, waiting for the smash. But it never happened, instead Stefan stood holding it. How had he done that so quickly? You frowned at him but before you could say anything he was out the door.

School flies by until the final bell sounds, you were grateful to hear it as it meant you were free from this hell hole.

But then you remembered that you have to go back to science for detention, with Stefan.

You walked back into the classroom as the teacher scowled at you, Stefan already sat in a desk.

"Take a seat please y/n." She spoke just as harshly as she had done in the lesson earlier, nobody else was in detention so the room was eerily quiet.

After about 5 minutes of agonisingly sitting and staring at the clock, the teacher left the room for a moment. You cautiously turned to Stefan,

Do You:

Ask about how he caught the test tube so quickly earlier (2)

Or ask why he and Elena broke up (6)