T h i r t e e n

T H I R T E E N

「  T  H I  R  T  E  E  N  」

:

I Sat anxiously in Harley apartment. My eyes trained on the door, awaiting for it to click open and for Harley to bound in with her crazy blonde hair.

They say be careful what you wish for and I should of listened to that warning.

It was only but a few moments last that I heard the sound of Harley's feels, the sound of shuffling feet. Rising to my feet I stare at her.

But not only was it her but him.

That wicked smile smeared across his white washed face. My fists clenching as my eyes burned into his.

" What is he doing here."
The words rolling off my tongue harshly. My eyes never leaving his as Harley rushed over to me, her arms engulfing me into a warm embrace.

" You're safe, thank goodness." Harley sighed, relief washing Over her as she stroked her hand down my hair, ruffling my tattered locks, her hands falling to cup my face.

" Did you get hurt? Did anything happen?"

Harley questions began to irritate me as he just stared emotionlessly, bored by the exchange between us both.

" Harley. I'm fine." I said sternly pulling my face out of her warm hands. A hurt expression crossing her face as I pulled away, my cold actions hurting her fragile heart.
" I'll ask again. What is he doing here."

" He came to check on you Scarlett. He came to make sure you're safe. That not harm came to you." A sparkle in her eyes.

Unbelievable. She's believing more of his lies. He's a monster he doesn't care for no one but himself. Has she forgotten all the times he left her behind, left her in prison , sold her out and hurt her?

" Oh I'm sure he did. Or to see if I've been disposed of." I sneered flashing my narrowed eyes in his direction, my arms folding across my chest.

" As much as I'd love that to be true pumpkin it is not." He cooed sweetly stepping forward playing a sickening trick. A role he's mastered that Harley cannot see through. You'd think with her college degree she'd see through the lie right in front of her.

" Don't call me that" i spat staring into his electric blue eyes. A amused glimmer hidden behind them.

" Scarlett calm down please." Harley said softly reaching for my forearm. In which I shrugged off.