7: Strike

His lips continued to attack against my skin as I sealed my lips, biting back a moan.

I can't let him have the satisfaction of how his actions made me felt pleasure within.

"Boss..." I trailed off, feeling his fingers digging into my skin as his lips left feathery kisses along my shoulder.

"What is it? Tell me what you want." He purred seductively, moving his fingers to my last button before throwing my blouse across the desk.

I gasped at his action, feeling my skin being exposed to him with only my bra staying in place.

His fingers skimmed across my skin, slowly bidding his time as he tortured me with each second passed.

"Tell me, baby. Tell me what you want and I will give it to you." He purred again, gently and slowly sucking against my skin with his fingers moving to my back.

Tugging on my clasp, he teased me while nipping against my skin.

I felt my core aroused, feeling the need to have him inside of me.

Knowing that I was almost losing it, I clenched my fists and sealed my lips tightly.

My bottom lips gradually turned swollen with my attempts to hold back my desperate moans from his tortuous attacks.

This powerful man was seriously killing me.

"Stop." I muttered under my breathless pants, feeling his smooth hands gently cupping my bra.

He stopped what he was doing and looked up with a knowing smirk. "What did you say, baby?" He taunted, wrapping an arm around my waist.

He pulled me closer, forcing my eyes to meet his.

His breath fanned my face while his eyes lingered on my lips before they returned back to my eyes.

I looked away, unable to meet his eyes which had a powerful glow in them. It was as if he was fuming because of what I had said.

"Say it again, baby." He smirked, lightly pulling my chin to face him while I swallowed my saliva in anxiousness.

"I want you to stop, boss." I croaked out, trying my best to calm myself down.

At my words, he leaned back against his seat and entwined his fingers together on his laps.

His eyes continued to watch me as I scrambled to my feet and adjusted my bra.

My hands moved to his desk to grab my blouse when his firm ones swooped down and caught mine.

I directed my gaze towards him and found myself moving to his lead as he placed it above his crotch.

There was a huge bulge underneath which was slowly standing at attention.

Sh*t, I got him turned on.

"Look at what you've been doing to me, baby. And you want me to stop?"

I gulped, withdrawing my hand from his crotch.

Turning around, I quickly hid my embarrassment and donned my blouse.

I was about to take a step forward and escape from this hell hole when his voice stopped me.

"I won't stop until I get what I want."

+++

It has been a week since he ignored me. I was more happier this way.

He would have frequent visits from women wearing tight dresses or wearing just a trench coat with nothing else inside.

That was how he had spent his week for the first time since I worked for him.

He would usually keep it low and visit pubs to look for women.

But somehow, I had a feeling that he was doing all these just to spite me.

Who cares anyways? As long as he doesn't try to screw me up again, I'm perfectly fine.

I arranged the stacks of the files neatly and stood up as I walked towards his office.

Pray hard that he was not having sex right now. I shivered at the thought.

Curling my fingers around the cooling metal handle, I pushed past the door and felt myself silently gasping at the sight.

Boss was seated on a comforter. His thighs were spread apart with a woman kneeling in between his thighs.

His eyes shot open and found mine as he smirked at me. His grip on the brunette's hair tightened as he pushed her head closer to his aroused d*ck.

His eyes stayed on me the entire time as his orgasm came.

With both feet stood rooted to the ground, I felt my body betrayed me when I wanted to turn and leave.

But, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

The woman whipped her head towards my direction and jumped slightly in shock.

Her lips were smeared with semen with her perky breasts on full view.

She was wearing a short skirt while her blouse was on the floor.

"Wipe off the semen from your mouth and wipe them on your breasts for her to see." He ordered, eyeing me as I watched with my eyes wide open.

What the f*ck was he trying to do?

+++

Vote. Comment. Share

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

8th August 2016