wednesday 002

————————————

IT was the following Wednesday, when Seokjin comes back to sit at the table, wearing a pastel pink shirt. A bit startled, the girl raises her eyebrows at him.

"Hi, friend." he sits across her, "I'm back."

"Haven't you heard of asking for permission?" she crosses her arms and rolls her eyes.

"Fine." Seokjin stands up before asking her, "May I sit here?"

"No." she almost immediately says, "Now go away, you creep."

"I'm still sitting anyways." he gives her a grin—which was clearly obvious to her that he was teasing her, "This isn't your property, anyways."

"Yah!" the girl almost shouts which surprises him, "Didn't I tell you last time, not to sit here?"

"Y-You're really so mean to me." he pouts, "I'm just-"

"–too sensitive." she finishes his sentence, "Please don't sit here anymore."

"B-But I'm wearing pink now." he refers to the pink shirt he's wearing, "So, that means, I can sit with you. That's what you said last time–"

"Do you think I care?" she shouts

Well, I thought you would. If only he could say that to her. But, who was Seokjin to tell her those words—they weren't even friends neither were they close to being acquaintances.

Then, she breathes before continuing, "I'm sorry for raising my tone. But, please leave me alone."

"Before I do..." Seokjin wasn't sure if he was going to get the answer he wanted from her but he's going to take that risk anyways, "Can I ask you something?"

She releases a sigh, but she chooses to let him ask her anyway, "What is it?"

"Why do you want me to avoid you?"

"Because it's sometimes better to be invisible." she answers him.

"O-Oh." Seokjin only nods. Although, deep inside, he couldn't help but agree with her words. What bothers him is what did this girl exactly go through for her to ever think like that?

Yet, what bothers Seokjin the most is why he's so curious about her. Why does he strongly feel like he has to care for her—as if they were ever close in the first place?

————————————

a/n:
oH YES YALL IM CHANGING SOME
STUFF GKKSKFS BUT DW IT STILL REVOLVES AROUND THE PLOT I WAS TRYNA WRITE BEFORE HEH :))) do leave some love if y'all liked this chap heh

— heads-and-taels