Chapter 11

Imani POV

While Dre Or K2 Was Driving I Was Just Sitting There Quietly Looking Out The Window. I Can't Believe I'm Even In The Car With This Boy. "Imani Can You Please Talk To Me?" He Asked Looking At Me Then Back At The Road. I Ignored Him And He Pulled Over And Stopped The Car. "Baby We Not Moving From This Spot Until You Talk To Me." He Said Grabbing My Hand. I Yanked My Hand From Him And Got Out The Car And Started Walking. Where To? I Had No Idea.

   "Imani!!! Where Are You Going Ma?" He Asked Yelling After Me. I Just Kept Walking. Out Of No Where It Started Pouring Down Raining. I Sighed And Threw My Jacket Over My Head. I Heard Footsteps Coming Up Behind Me And A Couple Seconds Later I Felt Dre Pull Me Into Him. "Baby Come Back To The Car And You Can Ask Any Question You Have. I'll Answer Them Truthfully." He Begged. I Rolled My Eyes And We Walked Back To The Car. When We Got In The Car He Turned The Heat On And Looked At Me. "Why Did You Lie To Me?" I Said Looking Out The Window. "I Wasn't Trying To Hurt You. He Told Me That If I Didn't Do It He Would Kill My Entire Family." He Said. "When You Told Me All Those Things About You At The Park. Did You Lie To Me?" I Said Finally Turning Around To Look At Him. "No Everything I Told You Was True." He Said Looking Back At Me.

   "Were You Just Pretending To Like Me When We Started Going Out? Were All The 'Emotions' You Had Fake?" I Asked On The Verge Of Tears. "At First They Were Fake But Then I Really Started Falling In Love With You. I Went Back To Him After Two Weeks And Told Him I Wanted Out. I Even Shot Him In The Chest Thinking He Was Dead." He Said Looking Away. "Did Jay Know About This?" I Said Looking At Him With A Raised Eyebrow. "No. He Didn't Know About Anything. The Only Thing He Knew What That My Real Name Wasn't Dre And When You Got Kidnapped I Told Him And He Came To Help Me Get You." He Spoke Barely Above A Whisper. "You Could've Just Told Me The Truth Dr– K2. I Would've Been Pissed But I Would've Respected You Fa Telling Me." I Said Shaking My Head.

   "You Promised Me You Not Like Them Other Niggas And That You Wouldn't Hurt Me. I Gave You My Heart And You Fucked Me Over." I Said Letting The Tears I Been Holding In Out. "I Know Baby But If You Gimme Anotha' Chance I Can Make It Up To You. And From Here On Out I'm Not Gon Tell You No Mo' Lies." He Said In A Serious Tone.

   I Looked At My Hands For A Minute Before The Words I Don't Even Remember Slipped Out. "Aight But You Fuck This Up That's Ya Life." I Said Seriously. We Starred At Each Other Before He Pulled Me Into A Passionate Kiss. I Pulled Away Thinking About This One Last Question. "So What Do I Call You K2 Or Dre?" I Asked. He Looked At Me For A Minute And Smirked. "You Can Call Me Daddy." He Said Smiling From Ear To Ear. I Rolled My Eyes At His Foolishness. "But No Forreal You Can Keep Calling Me Dre." He Said Kissing My Lips Again.

  This Boy Gon Be The Death Of Me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dre A Fool 😂😂

Imani Gave Him Anotha Chance 🙃🙃

Will He Fuck Up? 😳😳

Do Y'all Think She Made The Right Decision? 🤔🤔

Is The Drama Over? 😬😬

Or Is It Just Starting? 😈😈

I Know This Chapter Short But Hey It's 3 In The Morning And I Updated This For Y'all.

Can't Say I Don't Love Y'all. 😊😊

Imma Start Putting Relationship Quotes In the MM 👌🏻👌🏻