A Sweet Heart (Chptr. 6)

Y/N's POV
"So Y/N, have you enjoyed your meal?" Zane asks "You don't have to ask me twice." I burped out "Hey doesn't Y/N wants to become a chef right?" Lloyd asks "I know what you mean, for me to teach Y/N how to cook?" Zane asks "Exactly." Lloyd cheers "You can!!" I beamed, " If you want then we can start tomorrow." Zane said, "Why not have a sleepover?!" Jay yells "I have to call my mom first, I don't want the whole police department searching ninjago." I stated. "She said as long as I am safe and don't stay up too late." I said "Who are you gonna sleep with?" Nya asks.

"How about with you Nya?" I asked "I can't, Jay wants to sleep with me tonight." She said "You could sleep with either Lloyd or Cole, since they both have one spare bed." Kai states, I thought it but I eventually reached a conclusion, "Lloyd?.." I said, awkwardly, "It's alright." He said guiding me to his room, "Lemme ask ya, have we met, I meant like before?" He asks "No, We haven't." I state "Ok. Anyways here's my room." He said opening the door to a.... Single Bed, not what I am expecting.

~Time Skip~

Knocking on the door I ask Lloyd to come, he didn't answer but I let myself in, and what I saw was breathtaking and awkward, maybe one of the astonishing view of his back side, he turned around to see both of me blushing in embarrassment. "Uhhh..... This is..... *cough, awkward, but anyway which side of the bed do you want?" He said wearing his shirt, "Left side pls." I said looking away, "Well good night."