Chapter 12

Half way to my room, I could see my door coming. I was exhausted both emotionally and physically. All I wanted was to get into my bed and sleep for years.

"Ella."

What could he possibly want now, sighing I stop right before my room. I turn to him, I had no emotion on my face, I was drained and I didn't feel like arguing with him.

"If you really want to go home I'll take you."

What? My eyes widened as I looked at him, he just fought with me. I was confused by this as I closed my eyes, I was defiantly too tired to deal with his back and forth emotions.

"I can't let you leave, but I can take you to visit your family." Still I couldn't answer him. "Look I know I'm not the most...Sympathetic person out there, but you are my chosen and I should at least let you see your family."

Leaning my head back I let out a laugh before looking back at him, I can't even begin to understand him.  His eyes turning slightly darker at my actions.

"Ella..." His voice spoke my name in a warning, almost daring me to push him farther.

"Why."

His eyes widened at my words, surprised at the fact I was speaking to him, or at least that's how it seemed. "Well you want to see them don't you?"

Shaking  my head at him I continue my question, "no. Why me, why choose me. Ara had me on a list. She didn't tell you to pick me. So why, we don't get along we are at each others throats already... you don't even know me."  My voice held firm as I spoke to the alpha male in front of me.

Dragging his eyes away from me he looks at the floor. "Like I said before Your different. Believe me I'm not exactly pleased about it. But it's also refreshing." Looking back up at me he had what looked like a laugh on his lips just waiting to come out. Quickly he hides the emotion as he looks upon my face taking in my unimpressed expression.  "I know you loathe the way our society is, I also know you hate me for what I stand for, I also know that you never wanted to be chosen, you've despised the males since you were a mere child." Taking a breath his looks hardened as he watches me closely, I could feel my breath start to get uneven, as his eyes ran over my appearance taking in the effect he had on me.

"And I know that you wanted nothing to do with meeting me." His voice was calm and even as he took another step towards me. I start speaking as if to defend my life, he was making me uneasy, I could feel my self become flushed, my breathing remained uneven and my eyes franticly ran over his face searching for what he was getting at.

"Well every female has to remain present at the ceremony until she is chosen so I had to meet you-

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I mean when I met you back when you were a child. I could almost choke on the smell of your irritation that day. I had no idea what caused it, that is until you looked at me. I was expecting you to show submissive and look away from my eyes but you held them and I was on the verge of walking over and punishing you my self." Gasping I take all of his words in, I remember holding his gaze, my mother had warned me not to disrespect the king and yet I somehow managed to. He mentioned this too me when I first asked him why he chose me, but this was more in dept.

"But I didn't. The way you took in my stare made me curious of you. It's why I placed a close friend of mine to watch you, do you know how hard it was when I finally saw you again the year before you came of age for the ceremony? I could see your hate for the males as you passed them, I could feel it rolling off you in waves. Unlike a lot of other she-wolves you are pure." He stepped closer to me. My heart almost stopping at his words, it grew hard to breathe and I felt my back make contact with a wall. My eyes darted to either side of us to see if anyone was coming down the hall but a hand caught my chin.

"I chose you because you disobey me, I like a challenge. Also because of your purity, the two of those together is something I haven't come across often, especially not if I'm attracted to them. Your a first for me Ella." I couldn't find words as I felt his fingers trail down my neck. This was bad, I could see why he would want me if I was pure but it still didn't make sense why he would want me if I disrespect him.

"Why.."

"What did you say Ella you'll have to speak up." The jerk smirked at me as I watched his full lips shape I swallowed and took a breath before asking him.

"Why would you want me if I disrespect you." Letting out a light laugh I could hear the sound echoing off the hallways walls.

"That's because as much as it infuriates me when you disobey or disrespect me, it's a turn on. The only way I can think of punishing you would be to either bend you over my desk, or chain you to the bed and fück you until you wouldn't be able to walk for a week."

~~~~

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the update sorry for such a long wait. There was a death in my family so I had a lot going on but I'm back on track now! Please like, comment, share and follow !