The break-up

Phoebe pov
I woke up angry and pulled this on

Phoebe povI woke up angry and pulled this on

I walked downstairs and ate breakfast. "Taylor, I'm driving with you!" I told her and she nodded. "You should talk it out with him." Mom said. "He was annoyed by me all day and I did nothing wrong. He choose Korra's side, how many things do I have to suspect that he likes her, mom?" I asked her and she looked down. Taylor and I drove to school and we walked together trough the doors, people frowned. Normally I was with Adam, but now not. I saw Adam talking to Korra at her locker and my heart broke, he saw me and came over. "Im sorry about yesterday." He said and I ignored him, he followed me and kept talking. I didn't hear him, I only thought about how he and Korra were hanging by her locker and yesterday and even the last four months. He followed me the whole day. The last period we had Greek. I walked to Greek and he took a seat beside me and kept talking. I just turned away from him, he sighed annoyed. Mr. Wright whipped the title of the board and wrote 'confession' on it. The rest came in and Korra waved at Adam and he did it back. "Today, we are not having class, we are gonna talk." Mr. Wright said. "Phoebe and Adam are fighting and I wanna know why." Mr. Wright said and James stood up. He walked to mr. Wright and stood next to him, like two buddies. "Tell." James commanded at Adam. "She's just overreacting..." He said annoyed. "Overreacting?! You just neglected me without a reason! You were too busy with Korra and your stupid lessons!" I told him angry. "Those are just lessons, don't be jealous." He told me and rolled his eyes, what made me more angrier. "You didn't defend me yesterday." I told him. "Oh, if I think she's right, I can't say it?" He asked me angry. "She was complaining that I always have solos, but that's not my fault. I just get them, okay! No reason to be pissed on me!" I told him. "Well, I think she sings a lot better than you!" He jelled in my face, I saw James tensing. Like he was ready to attack. "What?" I asked with a small voice. "She's a lot better than you! In all ways!" He said angry and a tear escaped my eye, my eyes went to Korra who was smiling like she won. I looked to her pulse and saw a bracelet. I stopped breathing. "The bracelet." I mumbled, Adam looked nervous and I was fuming. "You asshole!" I jelled and slapped his face. James jumped up. "What did he do?!" He asked me worried. I walked to Korra and held her pulse in the air next to my necklace, people gasped and my heart broke down. "Oepsie..." Korra said smiling. I took her by the hair and slammed her against the table. She fell down with a bleed nose. Adam rushed to her and I cried. James took Adam by his hair and started to beat the crap out of him. I run to the girls bathroom. I heard people getting James away from Adam. I cried in the bathroom and sat on the floor. Jane and Taylor came storming in, the hugged me and whipped my tears away. "I'm so sorry!" Taylor said as I cried in her arms. Jane was fuming. "I'm gonna kick his ass after James. Seriously he's still beating him, nobody can stop him." Jane said and I cried harder. "Let's take her home." Jane said and they brought me home. My mom was home. "What are you.... Sweetie?!" She asked and came to hug me. She brought me to the cough and I crawled in her arms. Taylor told her what happened and I cried harder. "I feel so stupid!" I said. "Sweetie, you aren't! He is the one who is stupid to replace you for Korra!" Mom told me and kissed my forehead. School was out by now. The door flew open and I saw my friends. Andrew run to me and gave me a tight hug. "I'm gonna beat that asshole until he bleeds." He said and kissed my forehead. "Where is James?" I asked worried. "He kinda hit the crap out of Adam. He said he'll be her in ten." Juliet said and I was worried but happy he was coming. I just sat on the cough, doing nothing. Depressed by everything, eating my ice cream. Ten minutes of doing this later, James came in and run to me. He took me in his arms and I snuggled in his chest. He caressed my hair and kissed my forehead. He brought me outside to the hammock and we sat there. He was playing with my hair and I ate ice cream like a baby. My eyes red and swollen and I just brought the spoon to my mouth lifeless. "You look adorable!" James told me and I looked at him with my big eyes and he softened. My eyes landed on his knuckles and they were red. "How hard did you hit?" I asked him. "Very, bleed nose, a few wounds, open lip and a trauma." James said and I looked at him. "Are you in trouble because of me?" I asked him. "I talked my way out, Mrs. Wrought loves a good love drama. I told her that he broke your heart and that was enough for her. She really like you, Phoebes." He said and I sighed relieved. "You didn't had to hit him, what if you really got InTrouble. I would never forgive myself." I told him and he chuckled. "Good that I didn't then." He said and I hit his chest playfully. "You okay?" He asked me and I nodded. "Much better, thanks to you." I told him and he smiled, I took his hand. "Really, James. Thank you!" I said looking in his eyes. "Thank you for being my net. I couldn't ask for more." I told him and he pulled me in his arms. It was getting dark and dad told us to come inside. James kissed my forehead and went home. "So how are you?" Mom asked me. "Better." I told her and she smiled. "Because of James?" Taylor asked me playfully and I nodded. "Yes, because of him." I said, they both had big smiles on. "I'm still gonna beat Adams ass!" Andrew said and dad patted his shoulder. "Give him a punch from me." Dad said. We want to bed and I fell asleep eventually...