Chapter 38: Warehouse

Yugyeom's POV

I rush out the back doors by the locker rooms. I had to catch Jee before she left. I know I made a mistake but I can fix this. I know I can. It might take as long as the last time but I didn't care. I would try again for as long as it takes.

It was dark outside and the autumn chill was running through my skin. Jee must be really cold in her little uniform.

"No! Stop!" It was a muffled sound but audible enough for me to know it was Jee.

"He won't be able to hurt you anymore." That was definitely Jake.

I reach for my phone in my pocket and quickly turn the flashlight on. I point it towards the source of the voice and sure enough there they were. Only Jee was held against her will and struggling.

"Hey! Let go of her!" I sprint as fast as I can to catch up to them but I was too far and too late. By the time I got there Jake had already lifted her unconscious body into the white van. The car sped off and I was left in the dark panicking.

There was only one thing left to do.
Call the guys and follow that van.
~~~~~~~~~~
"I can't see them," JB said while leaning in towards the steering wheel.

"Its the white van right there!" I shouted at him. "Quick make a right turn!"

The car abruptly made a sharp turn making everyone lean on the person next to them. Poor Jinyoung had the window seat. I've never seen him so uncomfortable.

"I see it!" Jaebum announced. "It's turning into this old abandoned street."

"He better not touch my Jee," I muttered under my breath. Taking her into an abandoned street? That can't be good. It just spells danger. He can't hurt her.

"He's getting away!"

I throw my face into my hands for a second at the thought of him getting away with her. "Move."

"What?!" Everyone shouts.

"I got this! Trust me!"

JB shuffles over and I take his place in the drivers seat. I've never actually driven before but I've watched him enough to know what to do..I think.

I press the accelerator and immediately the car zooms closer to the white van holding Jee captive. All I hear are terrified screams behind me. "We're not gonna crash! I have this!"

"Why would we trust the maknae with a car?!" Jackson shouts. "Youngjae! Tell my mom I love her!"

"I can't! We're all in this death trap together!" he reminds Jackson.

I roll my eyes and speed up even faster. There weren't signs of any cops anywhere. This was good since they can't catch me for speeding..and driving without a license but bad since they can't get here fast enough if Jee needs help.

"He's turning into that garage!" BamBam points out.

Jake quickly pulled into the garage. It seemed to be the garage of some sort of warehouse.

"Get in there Yugyeom!" Jb yells at me.

"He's closing the door!"

"We're not gonna make it!"

And they were right. We didn't make it. The garage door had already come to a close way before we could reach it. That was it.

"Okay now stop the car!" Jackson shrieked and covered his eyes. Oh yeah, we were still speeding. I place my foot on the brake and the car gradually slows down but it was still going way too fast to come to a complete stop before it reached the building.