Final performance

The next few weeks has been difficult.
Trina and the babies were at lyon dystany with cookie.
Cookie said "are you sure you want to do this?"
Trina said "mom I'm sure, I though about it for weeks and I just want to be with my kids and my husband."
Cookie said "I heard Andre was making the arrangement for your final performance."
Trina was playing with the twins and said "yea, I just want this performance to go out with a bang."

Later on that day trina was at home with her soon to be in laws.
Mrs. Thompson said "so when is wedding?"
Trina was feeding Ava and said "we decided to push it in a couple of weeks."
Mr. Thompson said "So soon?"
Trina nodded.
Mrs. Thompson said "I heard you wanted to do a final performance."
Trina said "yes, the song will a little inappropriate, cause I want to show I still got it after having twins."

That evening trina was in the mirror looking at her body. She has been working out to get her body back in shape.

Alex walks in the room and saw trina looking at her body.
Alex said "what are you doing?"
Trina said "looking at my body."
Alex walks over to her and said "why?"
Trina said "does it look like I had twins?"
Alex held her from behind and said "cause you just had twins, and you still look good."
Trina turned around and kiss Alex saying " I love you and I can't wait to be your wife."
Alex said "I love you, and I can't wait to be your husband."
Trina and Alex smiled at each other and kissed.

The night was here for Trina final performance. She heard her mom introduce her.
She was going to miss performing but now she has a family to take care of.
She knew this performance was going to go out with a bang.

Everyone was dancing to the song. Cookie and lucious was happy for their daughter.
In the distance billy beretti was watching his daughter.
Jamal was dancing along.
Andre and Rhonda was happy and singing along to the song.

Trina was happy. She knew her fans will miss her.
She knew made the right choice.