Happy

"Right! Enough about George and I, how did your date with Blake go?" Blake and I had returned back to the tour bus about half an hour ago; the first person I wanted to tell the news to was Hannah. As soon as we arrived back, I climbed up the stairs to the top half of the bus and had instantly FaceTimed her, asking her how things went with George, only to recieve the news "I'm coming to stay with you all on your next day off," which of course I got extremely excited about.

"It went really well thank you," I smiled at her

"There's something you're not telling me." Hannah stated. "I know you too well Maia, you never smile like that unless you've got something you desperately want to tell me."

"Well," I started off, before explaining to my bestfriend all the events in which had happened so far today.

"FINALLY!" Hannah more or less screamed through the her headphones with excitement. "I though he was never going to ask you!" She laughed, "He took his time but I'm so happy for the two of you," she grinned

"Thank you," I grinned back at her, happy that she took the news well. "So, is there anything in particular you want to do when you meet us?" I asked her. "I know that when we next stop off, Lauren's parents are picking her up as she's stayed with us all for over a week now and she's got a holiday booked. Are you going to be sleeping on the bus with us or not?"

"I'm not too sure yet, I'll ask my parents first and then get back to you if that's okay?"

"That's completely fine," I smiled. "I'm so glad you and George are talking again by the way, it's been lonely not having you around to ask for advice and have someone to gossip to like we used to. I mean, I have Lauren, but I've only known her a few weeks, and as much as I love her, it's not the same"

"Well I'm back now and there's no way on earth you're getting rid of me! Not only that, but you need to introduce Lauren and I together! It's about time we had another girl friend." Hannah grinned

"Good! And definitely, she's so lovely." I smiled back as Hannah and I continued to have a huge catchup over the things we had missed since the last time we saw one another. Our conversation shortly being interrupted by both Blake and George as they joined me upstairs.

"MAIA!" I turned around from my placed on one of the seats and saw George looking down at me

"Yes?" I questioned him

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU AND BLAKE WERE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER?" George screamed, causing a slight giggle come from Hannah

"I was talking to Hannah, I do have my priorities, you know," I smiled

"Oh, well, if that's the case...we're no longer friends." George exaggerated

"Oh, alright then," I grinned as I focused my attention back to Hannah, the two of us simply rolling our eyes at George before giggling at his actions

"I see how it is," George boldly stated. "As soon as you get a boyfriend, you think it's perfectly acceptable to ditch me for Hannah."

"George, it's as though you read my mind." I giggled

"I knew it. Well, make the most of your time with Hannah because as soon as she arrives here, I'm banning the two of you from talking due to the fact that neithe of you will bother with Blake and I."

"I second that," Blake grinned

"That's so unfair!" Hannah protested as I pulled my headphones from the socket so that the boys could hear. "We haven't seen each other in ages, and the two of us go by the girl rule."

"What's the girl rule?" Blake questioned

"Chicks before dicks," I grinned, watching his face turn from a neutral expression, to a face of shock and what he had just heard.

"Wow, I've never heard that before" George slightly chuckled

"Mmm, well the girls have made it clear they don't want us," Blake winked. "Let's leave them to it for a while." Blake smiled, walking back down the stairs to the bus, George following him leaving Hannah and I alone as we continued our conversation.

Blakes p.o.v:

"So what's happening between you and Hannah then?" I asked George once the two of us had left Maia and Hannah as they continued to FaceTime.

"Well, we spoke for ages the other day via FaceTime and we cleared up everything from our date. She explained what happened and why she reacted the way she did. After that we literally continued to talk about anything and everything. I asked if she wanted to meet up with us soon and she agreed to do so; she's meeting us the day Lauren leaves and she'll be staying with us for a week or so before leaving a week before the end of tour."

"I'm glad buddy, I hope things work out for you both." I grinned at him as I patted his back, leading the way towards the back of the bus where we joined both Reece and Lauren who were curled up together as they both laughed at something on Reece's phone

"Alright lovebirds?" George announced with a grin, the two of them jolting their heads up at us

"We're good," Reece smiled as he glanced down at Lauren in whom too smiled at George and I

"Can we join you? Or are we intruding?" I questioned the two of them

"You can join us," Lauren smiled as George began to untangle the wires for the PlayStation in which had tangled up. Handing me one, he turned it on and handed the others to Reece and Lauren in whom had separated from their ball and had started whispering between the two of them, presumably arguing between the two of them who may win the game of FIFA.

As the game begun all four of ïs became extremely competitive, frequent arguments happening between Lauren and Reece when one of them scored a goal in the opposite net, giving George and I the advantage of winning the game.

--
Hello! I'm back, sorry about the slow updates! I'm away next week so might not be able to update but I'll try my best.
Vote, comment, send more love and thank you for the support X