Holiday Surprises [Ksimon]

The Sidemen are on holiday in Dubai and decide to spend a day at the beach.

Word Count: 1373 Words

~✖~

To say that it was hot today would be a complete understatement. It was scorching in Dubai and the Sidemen were spread out in two separate taxis to transport them from their holiday villa, down to the beach. 

The first taxi was occupied by Josh, Vik, Tobi and Harry, while the other taxi held Simon, JJ and an extremely sunburned Ethan.

"Hey Ethan," JJ nudged the smaller boy next to him.

"What?" Ethan replied, eyes narrowing at JJ through his tinted sunglasses.

JJ suddenly burst out laughing. A confused Simon turned around from the front seat to see what Jide was laughing at. "What is it, JJ?" Ethan pressed, almost as confused as Simon was.

"You... You look -" JJ managed between laughs, "You look like a tomato."

Ethan's sunburned forehead and cheeks glowed a deep pink. He roughly elbowed JJ in the ribs, who was still in absolute hysterics at his joke. "Oh fuck off, Jide. You prick." Simon rolled his eyes at the younger boys, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Y-You look like that guy from SpongeBob," JJ continued to tease Ethan about his sunburn. He stopped laughing for a moment to think. "Yeah, the red one. Mr. Krabs!"

Ethan was about to retort when the taxi pulled up to the side of the road, beside the beach. "We has arrived," the taxi driver informed the guys with a heavy accent. Simon paid him for his services and the three Sidemen joined the others who were waiting on the sand.

"Oh look, here they are," a vlogging Vik exclaimed, pointing his camera in the direction of the three boys walking towards them.

"Late again," Josh added. "Bet JJ had another 25 minute shower."

"It was not 25 minutes, Josh!" JJ protested.

Josh pretended to ponder in thought for a moment. "Oh, my bad. It was actually 26 minutes." Harry sighed, dropping his backpack onto the sand. 

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm off in the sea!" The youngest Sideman exclaimed, running between the two boys and towards the water. Tobi too threw his bag to the ground and ran after him. He pounced onto the younger boy, knocking them both into the water. The shrieks from both of them were priceless, making both JJ and Ethan both fall to their knees with laughter. 

Josh chuckled to himself and Simon roared with laughter. "Please say you filmed that, Vik," he exclaimed.

"Course I did," Vik replied triumphantly. 

The rest of the Sidemen arranged their towels and bags in a spot on the beach, not too close to the sea, but not so far away that they lost sight of their friends messing around in the sea. Josh was attempting to apply suncream on a squirming Ethan, a topless JJ was laughing hysterically at the scene in front of him, Vik was playing on his phone and Simon was sitting in the sand, applying suncream to his arms and letting the water wash over his bare feet.

"Hey Simon," JJ asked between laughs, turning to his boyfriend. "Do you need me to do your back?" He gestured towards the bottle of suncream in Simon's hand.

"Nah," Simon said dismissively, "I've got it."

"You positive?"

"Yes Jide," Simon insisted. Shrugging, JJ lay down on his beach towel, squinting at Simon's perfectly silhouetted figure, which was acting as his umbrella for the moment. Finishing up with his suncream, Simon lay down on his stomach, making JJ whimper.