Final Chapter

hana

namjoon brought me to the garden.namjoon sit at the bench and pat the empty space beside him.

the space between us is freaking awkward but weirdly,namjoon is smiling while looking at the sky.

"what do you want to talk about namjoon ?" i asked looking down at my feet.

"when jungkook first arrived here,i cant help but pissed off about it.i thought i can win your heart when i knew you and jungkook argue that day but when i saw you and jungkook hugging each other,i give up.you will always love him no matter what happend so why would i bother right ?"he chuckled a bit.

i slowly turn my direction to namjoon and he was still smiling but this time hes looking down.

"namjoon,im sorr-" namjoon looked at me with a bitter smile.

"no need to be sorry hana,you did nothing wrong"namjoon look up at the sky again.

"but namjoon i did like the biggest mistake" i knitted my eyebrows a bit.

"hana,i already forgive you even after we kissed that day." he smiled again.

"but why ?"

"because i love you" finally the both of us make an eye contact.

i suddenly burst out crying,knowing that i broke his heart but he still pretend that hes fine.

i hugged him tightly and i felt my shoulder wet."im sorry namjoon" i said between my sobs.he replied by caressing my back.

we broke the hug and i saw namjoon quickly wipe his tears.his cuteness make me chuckled a bit.

"friends ?" i offered my hand and he took it with a smile.

"be happy okay ?im always there for you if you need help"namjoon smiled and make me cry the second time.

-

jungkook

i saw hana from outside.she smiled as she looked at me.i playfully put on a serious face.i saw her hugging with namjoon but trying to be the understanding husband,i should listen to her first.

im so improved.

i motioned hana to sit beside me and she did.i looked at her with a pout.

she knitted her eyebrows as she saw my expression.she was about to ask whats wrong but i cut her off.

"what are you talking about with namjoon ?" i pouted more.she chuckled.aishh this girl.

well,i am jealous by it :').

"namjoon and me are trying to bond with each other but as friends nothing more than that." she smiled.i nodded while hugging my chest.

"someone's jealous" hana teased me with a smirk.

"shut up bij" i rolled my eyes.

hana teased me again and i attack her with tickles but hana made a flat face (-_-) < like this.i pouted and hana flicked my forehead.