chapter 12

I'm WaRNING EVERYONE NOW I'M NOT UPDATING UNTIL NEXT SATURDAY SO BE WARNED READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER.

(Chapter 12) (UNEDITED will go back soon to read through, might be missing some words lol)

(Angel POV)
 I leaned on Ashley yawning a bit as we walked the halls. I’m so sleepy and hot, I had some juice though and it’s kind of working, but not too much.
“You’ll be okay, do you want to go to class or to Ms. Michele,” she asked I shrugged I already finished most of my class work, so technically I don’t have to go, but I do like going for fun.
“I um don’t know,” I mumbled scratching my head and looking up at her, she sighed and placed her hand on my back guiding me towards Ms. Michele’s room I actually want to see Blake, but he’s not here today and I’m sad because I really wanted to see and hug him.
“Come on, I know you didn’t get much sleep,” I nodded I didn’t get a lot of sleep I kept waking up even after Thomas did that thing to make me sleep again, but I don’t want to go to sleep right now.
“I don’t want to sleep though,” I muttered making her sigh and bend down to me as I pout.
“Then what do you want,” I shrugged I want to go home I think.
“And you can’t go home, your mom and dad aren’t there,” I sighed its not like I can’t stay in the house by myself, but they don’t like it when I do.
“Either class or Ms. Michele’s,” I nodded I guess I can go to Mr. Lewis and finish my fair project.
“Mr. Lewis,” I mumbled she nodded and turned us around. I sigh again I really just want to see Blake, I saw him this morning when I woke up, but when I went downstairs to see him again he was gone and he didn’t say goodbye either. I hope I didn’t do anything wrong.
“Ashley did I do something wrong,” I asked looking up at her confused she raised her eyebrow and shook her head.
“Are you sure because Blake didn’t stay very long and he didn’t say goodbye either,” I muttered I can’t remember much of yesterday other than visiting Nana, but after that its kind of blank all I can remember is being hot and kissing Blake, he made it go away for awhile.
“You weren’t feeling so well last night so he spent the night and this morning he had something important to do,” I nodded still staring at her. I didn’t know he spent the night, I vaguely remember him there.
“I’ll get you after class,” she said stopping in front of Mr. Lewis door I hugged her tightly before walking in. this wasn’t my class right now, but it was his free period, I’m supposed to be in English, but I finished my assignments for that class.
“Mr. Lewis,” I called out, he popped his head out the door and smiled.
“Angel hey come on back, did you decide yet,” I nodded and went in quickly. I sat down on the bench and pulled off my backpack.
“Um not really I want to do both, but I’ve made a little robot before,” I explained I think I’ll probably do the robot although the Nuclear Fusion Reactor is very tempting although it may be more expensive.
“I’ve talk to the principle and she’s invest up to five thousand dollars in this, we’re also getting sponsors so you’re free to do whatever you like,” He said I stared at him in awe he laughed and ruffled my hair.
“So I can do the prosthetic legs,” I explained I actually want o do that now. He raised his eyebrow and nodded.
“I can call in a few favors and get someone down here in need of a leg or arm,” I gasped and squealed in excitement while nodding.
“Yes, yes, I want do that,” I exclaimed he laughed and gave me a thumbs up before handing me some papers and a pencil.
“Get started on the sketches, I’ll need a list of all the supplies you’ll need by tomorrow, then you can officially get started, I’ll have our volunteer here tomorrow too, you’re free to work during the class period, after school and during any free times you have,” I’m excited now. I grab the papers and turn in the chair before starting the outlines and blue prints for the model. My dad will freak when I tell him about this. It’ll be totally cool and he can help me build some, he might even let me go in the basement again!!!