BROKEN FRIENDSHIP

At night after having the dinner.. sanyu was in the room and randhir and everyone was sitting in the hall and watching movie..after wards when Randhir came back to room he saw sanyu crying but she wipes her tears and said nothing..but he is the RSS... stubbornness ki Dukaan(hihihihihihi😂😂) sanyu had to tell him everything...
Sanyu: wo mere friends mujhse naraz hai hai...
Rd: shaadi me nahi bulaya isiliye??
Sanyu: nahi..ek se me baat nahi kar rahi ho or dusri mere se baat nahi kar rahi😭😭
Rd: with whom u r not talking and why??
Sanyu: arpita... because her dad don't like me..when ever I call her , her dad gets to know and he scold her..and thats the reason he had send her away from them...from me..She is studying in Patna....
Rd: she told u all these things??
Sanyu: No
Rd: u r idiot..aise koi behave karta hai apne frend ke saath..oske dad pasand nahi karte to kya wo to karti hai... You both r best frends..and best frends don't need any other reasons to stay together....he gives his phone to her and said Dial her number..
Sanyu took his phone and dial her hostel number but no one picked up...
Rd: No problem we will talk to her later and now tell me..why your other frend is upset with u..
Sanyu: because I had not call her on our wedding....and didn't informed her about wedding that's why...in morning I had called her..and told her about our wedding but from that time she is upset...
Rd: oh so this the problem...first we will talk with arpita and then tanya..ohk...and I am sure they will forgive u for your deeds...now let's go to sleep I am very tired....and they slept by Randhir caging her in his arms...
Next morning Sandhir were still sleeping... suddenly sanyu got up and she was sweating..due to a sudden jerk Randhir too got up and sees her..he ask her what happened..she Randhir plzz mujhe arpi se Milna hai...plzz
Rd: ohk..we will go to meet her..but first calm down...
Sanyu: plzz Randhir mujhe kuch acha nahi lag raha hai plzz..aisa lag raha hai she is not fine..plz I wanna meet her...
Randhir hugs her and and said"ohk we will go today only...first u goo and fresh N up...till then I will book our tickets..ohk"
Sanyu: Pakka
Rd: ha...chalo jaldi jaao..
Sanyu left for washroom and here Randhir booked tickets...after N hour when they both were ready they left the house not before leaving a note for every one on the dinning table...
After 2 hours..
They r standing outside the dean's office to meet him.. because they can't let anyone come inside their college campus..Dean calls them and they got inside his cabin...when Dean saw Randhir he says..
D: Me. Shekhawat you.. u would have informed me before that u r here..
Rd: No sir...I don't want any special treatment...that's why I didn't tell..but now plzz let us meet arpita oberoi..she is a first year student here...
D: why not u go..I will call the warden and warden will inform her...till then u go and wait in the waiting area...they both left for the waiting area..
On other side..warden informed arpita that some one has came to meet her so she goes to waiting area when she reached there she saw Kabir there...
A: hey! Kabir why r u here??
K: wo I was missing u!
A: u should have called me...
K: mujhe Milna tha..
A: kya kaam hai bolo...
K: kaam to bahot hai...and starts coming towards her..
A: hey what r u doing??
K: are mera haq banta hai...I am your boyfriend..and I love u..
A: Kabir Dekho mene phele hi kha tha I will not be in physical relationship..
K: are yaar kya tumhara natak hai and he hold her and he was forcing him on her and she was struggling to get out of his hold...she closes her eyes due to fear that he will kiss her..but after some time when it not happened she open her eyes and found him lying injured on the floor..and then she looks up..there our hero was there with his wife..and he had punched him...Kabir stands and said who r u?? And why r u interfering in our matter..
Rd: oye it's your matter...to force your self on girl is your matter?? (He was damn angry😬😬 he is the RSS jitna seedha uthna hi teeda bhi) and they started fighting.. suddenly security comes there and took Kabir with them..but before leaving..Arpita said " Kabir it's over between us... and don't u dare to show me your face ever" Kabir " no baby..I will be back then I will show u all what Kabir can doo"
Randhir was again going to punch him but security took him away.... Randhir ask arpita r u ohk??.
A: yeah and thanks..but who r u?? And what r u doing here with sanyukta??? And sanyukta u here your parents allowed u??
Rd: are kitne Sawal... listen... I am Randhir..her husband..and she came here with me to meet u because she was getting some negative vibes from the morning...
Arpita was shocked...
A: hey can u plzz repeat..I didn't heard u properly..I heard that u said that u r her husband..
Rd: u heard it right...I said that only...
A: what!!! Sanyu got married u didn't informed me...u r soo mean..
Rd: are kisi ko nahi pata tha...
A: q tum dono ne bhag ke shaadi Ki hai??
Sanyu: are nahi baba..Mene apne koi friends ko nahi bata tha..isiliye Tanya is angry with me...
A: ha wo to me bhi ho...
Rd : ek kaam karo u come with us for one week to our home then there u all can solve your matter..
A: yeah u r right...
Arpita calls at her home and informed themm..here Randhir calls to aryan and said him to go and pick tanya up from his home not before taking permission from her dad...and here they also took permissions from the Dean and they left for Mumbai....
X----------------------------------------------------------------X
Sorry for late guyzz...
There is only one reason for late
LAZY ME😂😂😂
PLZZ DO VOTE AND GIVE REVIEWS