18

You try and get off the bed without making a sound, stepping on a loud floorboard and wincing. However Damon seemed oblivious, you had to get out of there was the only thought going through your head.

Slowly you placed a hand on the door, about to open it when a voice stopped you.

"You're awake then." He spoke and turned to see you, amusement evident in his face.

"Why did you bring me here." You spoke, surprising yourself with your bravery.

"Because you lost a lot of blood." He smirked as your eyes widened.

"You bit me!" You gasped and touched your neck but there was no mark.

"Yes I did and I'm sorry." He frowned slightly when he said sorry. "It was easier to show you then tell you, you probably wouldn't have believe me." He smirked and walked towards you as you try and move back on the bed, only to be stopped by the headboard.

"What are you?" You asked as he sat on the bed, getting too close for comfort.

"I'm a vampire." He shrugged saying it way too casually for you to process as you slowly nodded. "So's Stefan, we were both turned in 1864." You blinked at how old they were, it was surprising because they hadn't aged a day.
as your head began to hurt with all the information.

"Is this why I keep forgetting... Things?" You asked as he nodded.

"It's called compulsion." He explained.

"How does it work?" You wondered out loud as he smirked.

"Like this." You frowned as he moved closer and stared into your eyes. "Kiss me." He simply said.

You blinked as those two words seemed to echo around your mind and take control of your muscles. You moved forwards until your lips attached to Damon's, they moved together slowly. As if he was savouring the moment. It felt strange and unwanted.

You realised what you were doing pull away with wide eyes at what you'd just done. For some reason, something at the back of your mind was nagging at you to keep kissing him. However you fought against it.

"Damon I-" But before you could finish the sentence he was gone, you took this opportunity to get up and leave.

You wondered through the grand boarding house, staring at all of the antique photos and vases. Finally finding the front door, you hurriedly opened it and stepped out.

Waking down the road and making your way back home. However you got halfway there and thought about the grill, should you still go?

You decide to go to the grill because you needed to see your friends and forget about today. It had been a totally crazy day that didn't make sense and you just needed to see your friends to get back to normal.

You arrive at the grill at 9 and see Elena, her face lights up when she sees you.

"Hey I thought you weren't coming!" She smiled and hugged you. "Why did you come so late?" She questioned as you paused for a moment.

"Ugh I had to... Help my mum with something." You lied but tried to play it off as Elena frowned slightly. Actually I was in a cemetery getting bitten by a vampire. It didn't sound like something you could just slip into a conversation.

"I heard about the accident up at the bridge earlier today, we were all worried sick about you." Bonnie spoke as she came and hugged you too.

"Thanks guys but I'm fine now, where's Matt?" You asked, wanting to make sure he was okay too. Bonnie pointed over to the bar where Matt was working, it surprised you because you thought he would have taken the night off.

He catches your eye and you smile at him, he returns it warmly before his boss shouts at him to get back to work. You laugh and look around the girls, nearly all of your friends were here.

Then you saw Stefan.

Do you:

Tell him that you know what he is (27)

Or tell him that you know what he is and that you kissed Damon (30)