Furious dad

Nick Bateman as Izaiha Luciano
That moment when you have to take a deep breath before speaking cause you know you're so close to crying
~~
"Damien calm down" I hear mum saying.

"How can I calm down?!" He shouts, I walk into the study and look at mum.

She's looking at dad with wide eyes and I know it's because he has shouted at her, he rarely yells at her- he's always joking around and she's the one yelling at him.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I'm just stressed" he stands up and walks towards her, wrapping his big arms around her into an embrace.

She breaths in his scent and let's out a shaky breath "she's my daughter too you know" he nods and kisses her mark.

"Mum? Dad?" They look at me still in each others arms.

"What's wrong honey?" Mum asks.

"What's happened?" I ask and dad sighs, he releases mum, grabs her hand and pulls her to his seat.

She sits on his lap "Alessandra's in a coma.... Already. She's only been there for a day, aren't mates meant to look after their mates?" He sighs.

"They are" I whisper.

"Somethings going on between the two because I wouldn't let your mother go anywhere without knowing where she is going" I nod in understanding.

There is something going on but I promised Alessandra I wouldn't say a thing.

I yawn "well I'm gonna hit the sack" I smile.

"Night sweetie" mum says.

"Goodnight gorgeous" dad says.

I walk out of his office and straight to my room, wow she's in a coma.

I lay under the covers and my brother and sister come in"did you hear what happened?" Toby asks.

"Yup."

"I can't believe it" Cara says.

"Same."

"Well we just wanted to see if you knew, night" I close my eyes and listen as the door closes with a soft thud.

I sigh and let sleep take over.

I wake up to shouting and I groan, throwing a pillow at my door.

"THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG ANGEL!"

"SHES FINE! Let her spend time with her mate, their relationship may be like how ours started!" Mum shouts back.

"SHUT UP!" I scream.

I sigh in relief when I hear nothing but silence, then they start yelling again most likely on purpose.

"DAMIEN!"

"ANGEL!" Yup it's definitely on purpose.

"THATS IT!" I shout and chuck back my blankets, I stomp out of my room and straight to my parents.

I slam their door open and look in tired eyes at my dad who's arms are crossed over his chest and a smirk on his face and my mother with a sly smile.