Date

"Well aren't you running a little late mr Stilinski?" A girl with brunette hair walks up to Stiles desk as she sets down his coffee. "Sorry about that Taylor, any knew cases come in this morning" Taylor smirks as she hands over a folder to Stiles. "I had an inkling that you would be late. So I read all the files and seems that it's just the usual". Stiles arched an eyebrow.

"What?" Taylor pulls a chair right next to his desk, "nothing. I'm just wandering why you'd do it" Taylor smirks. "Well" Stiles sips his coffee as he turns to her, "oh here it comes. What is it?" Taylor smiles, "I know that you have a kid to look after Stiles, and I love kids. I really do love them so much, and I was wandering if you would go out on a date with me?"

...

"What's the status?" Xavier sits on the couch of the hideout he and his pack was currently occupying. Just at the out from the forests but still within the spaces around where Stiles lives. Jacob his right hand man bows, "there have been rogues sighted crossing in and out of the border". Xavier scratches at his beard. "And have you conducted a research on who these rogues are?" Jacob nods.

"You won't believe it. But it seems like the rogue that's been coming in and out through our borders is no other than Peter Hale himself". Xavier froze, for a fraction of a second the word 'Hale' seemed to have been going through his head. "Did you say Hale?" Xavier stood from his position, "yes" Xavier walks towards Jacob "and what does he want?" Jacob invisibly gulped.

"We have n-" Jacob doesn't finish his sentence as he's sent flying across the room. "Then find out!" Xavier breaths heavy. Hale? That cursed name. I won't let it happen. Stiles belongs to me, he's mine and no one else's. Xavier grabs his phone as he walks out the door. He gets on his Mercedes as he drives towards Stiles house.

His hands tighten around the wheels as he increases speed, "I won't hand you to anyone Stiles. I'd rather die and rot in hell than hand you to someone".

...

Stiles chocked on his coffee, "*cough*cough*" Taylor jumped to her feat "Stiles are you okay?" She grabbed a box of tissues as she passed it to him and wiped the spilt coffee on his desk. "I'm okay Taylor thanks" Stiles smiled. "So um about that" Stiles cuts Taylor off before she can say anything else, "look Taylor that's nice. But it's a school tommorow and I'm taking Levi tommorow so" Taylor grabbed Stiles hand.

"Look Stiles it's okay" Taylor doesn't finish her sentence as the door slams to the police station open. Xavier walks in, rage radiating from his body. Stiles jumped to his feet his hand slipping from Taylor as he rushed towards Xavier. "Xavier what's wrong? Did something happen? Is Levi okay? Are... You okay?" Xavier didn't respond to any of Stiles questions as he rushed over to him.

He pulled Stiles in a fierce bear hug crushing him against his body, "X-Xavier" Stiles patted his back trying to get his attention. "Thank god your okay Stiles" Stiles brows knitted together, "was their something wrong?" Xavier pulled away. He surveyed his souroundings, he bent down and whispered "not here. Meet me outside in ten then we talk" Stiles shivered at how close Xavier was, and the fact that he can feel his breath against his skin.

Xavier let go os Stiles as he walked out the door. Taylor rushed to Stiles "who was that? Never seen him around before? Mat of yours?" Stiles snaps back to reality. He looks down at Taylor. "Sorry but I gotta take a rain check" Stiles grabs his jacket and keys. "What? Why? What about our date?" Stiles stops just before he opens the door. He turns to Taylor "sorry, maybe next time" Stiles forced a smile as he rushed out the door.

Stiles didnt have the heart to say it to Taylor. Stiles spots Xavier leaning against his Mercedes. "Hop on" Xavier gestures to the open door" Stiles shakes his head as he looks down on at his watch. "No, tell me whats going on. Right here right know" Xavier narrows his eyes at Stiles as he looks around. "Im not going anywhere with you Xavier. I have to pick up Levi in a few minutes any way" Xavier sighs as he shuts the door. "Has Peter Hale come in conatvt with you anyshape and form?" Stiles was taken back by his question.

"What? Of course not" Stiles dint know why he was lying. He knew he could trust Xavier but something was pulling him back. Somethign was telling him that if he told Xavier that Peter has in fact come in conatact with him then somethinf was going to happen.

Xavier reached out and grasped Stiles on the elbow. His grip tight "Stiles you know you can trust me right" Stiles was douting that his word. Trust him? Can Stiles really trust Xavier? Knowing Xavier was waiting for an answer Striles rubbed begind his neck "of course". It didnt take a second before Stiles phone went off. Stiles looks down at the picture showing up on his screen and it was no other than Scott. "Aorry Xavier gotta run" Stiles flashed his sceen.

Stiles turned to walk away but Xaviers geip on his elbow tightened sropping Stiles from walkinf any further. Stiles turns ro him, "you arent lying to me are you Stiles?" Stiles gulped as he looked at Xavier and his massive built. Xavier was tall exceeing over six feet and miscular at that. If he wanted to he could thwart Stiles like a fly. Stiles shook his head "of course not" Stiles had to jerk to get away from Xavier's grip.

He rushed to his blue beat up jeep, he gripped his wheels as he drove off away from the parking lot and towards Scott's house. Stiles didnt realize it until he stopped at a red light. His phone was still buzzing Stiles reached for his phone as it kept on ringing. Stiles finally felt his phone, he sat up straight as he checked his phone. Without knowing Stiles turned his head towards the side where at the corner of his eyes seeing something.

Just as Stiles turned his head, it was already to late. Stiles eyes wind end as he was knocked off the road. His car flying up and sent propelling down the hill off the main road. Stiles screamed as he tried gasping for air. He couldn't breath, Stiles body jerked from side to side his seatbelt holding him in place. Stiles can feel the car tumbling down the hill. If he didn't get out of the car soon it would already be too late.

...

A man stood utop the hill, looking down towards the beat up blue jeep that crashed against a tree. He watched as the small frail body of Stiles crawled out of the car. He can sense that Stiles was barely alive his humanly powers keeping him alive. The man pulled out his phone, "come fetch the car. I don't want any trace of it, burnt it if you have to" the man ended the call as he looked towards Stiles.

"Time to get things into action".

...

Stiles rolled to his back breathing hard, he tried bending his head to look up where he thought he saw a figure standing there just looking at him. "Stiles!" Stiles turned his head towards Xavier. Who came rushing down, "oh my god what happened?!" Panick filled  his voice. Stiles vision became hazy "Stiles hang on where going to get you somewhere safe" Xavier was already on his phone.

Stiles gulped as he started to loose consciousness. All he felt right know was why he felt so afraid of Xavier. Xavier was never at fault, it was always Stiles. He didn't want to let go of Derek, he out a distance no a wall between him and Xavier when all Xavier has been doing is taking care of him.

To be continued...