Chapter 25.

Allie's POV :)

"Niall?"

Niall turns around and his jaw basically drops to the ground.

"Al?" he says stumbling out of his chair trying to walk towards me. "What are you doing here babe?" he slurs. He's clearly drunk.

"Don't 'babe' me," I mumble. "I came looking for you to apologize, but it looks like you have better things to do," I say pointing at the girl next to him. "Who are you?" I snarl.

"My name's Vanes-"

"I don't give a fuck who you are," I snap at her. "But I am going to need you to leave so I can talk to my boyfriend alone."

The girl sighs and picks up her purse. She walks over to me and Niall and looks me up and down. "This is who is causing you're problems huh Niall?" she says while smirking at me. "You can do a lot better than her. She's a fucking bitch." I feel my blood start to boil and I want to bash the girl's face into the floor.

"I suggest you fucking leave now before you leave in a fucking ambulance," I growl at her. I am absolutely infuriated now. "Now bye bye bitch," I say giving her a fake smile.

The girl walks in between Niall and I and hits my shoulder on purpose. Bitch.

"Good luck with her," she whispers in Niall's ear and then giggles. I clench my fist to prevent me from reaching for her and pulling her hair. She is really testing me.

Once she is gone, Niall and I stare at each other in silence.

"Look Al I'm sorry. No-"

"We are not doing this here Niall," I snap. Niall looks down at the ground with sadness spread across his face. Yeah, he knows he fucked up. And I'm glad that he knows that. "Harry is out in the car waiting for us. Let's go," I mumble. Niall follows me towards the door and tries to reach for my hand but I pull my hand away. We both hop in the car and I sit far away from Niall. I cannot do this right now.

"Can we talk now Al?" he asks.

"No. No we can't Niall," I whisper. My eyes are now glazed and now they are watering. "I'd prefer to talk to you when you are fucking sober."

"Allie! We need to talk right now. You are being unreasonable. We need to talk everything out."

Oh he's gonna get it now...

"Me? Unreasonable. YOU are calling me fucking unreasonable?" I shout. "Niall I found you at a bar with another fucking girl while I'm trying to find you and apologize for earlier. But, it seems like you fucking don't give a shit about me. Us." I look out at the window and take a deep breath.

"Allie. I just went out and tried to relax. I needed time to think. And nothing even happened between me and Vanessa. We were just talking. She didn't even look at me like that."

"Oh fucking please!" I shout. "She basically was drooling over you. If she wanted to she would have fucked you right there," I whisper. I regret saying that but it's true. "But, the fact that I wasted my time trying to think of an apology is saddening."

"So I can't talk to girls without you fucking getting all pissed off now huh?" he shouts.

"No one ever said that Nia-"

"WELL THEN WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THEN ALLIE!" he roars.

I gulp and the tears start to fall.

"Shut the fuck up you two!" Harry yells. "JESUS! Finish this later on when I'm not around." Harry turns around as us and looks pissed off. He rolls his eyes as he turns back around to pay attention to the road.

"Fine," I mumble.

When we get back to the house, Niall and I both hop out of the car at the same time. When Niall opens the door Louis and Zayn are standing there.

"Looks like you found Niall," Louis laughs.

I look up at him. I don't feel like playing games right now.

"Looks like someone's undies are in a twist," Zayn giggles.

I flick him off and follow Niall upstairs.

Niall shuts the door behind us and I sit on the bed.

He looks at me and rubs his face. If I wasn't upset with him right now, he would look so sexy. Wait a minute, Niall looks sexy doing anything ha.

Niall gets down on his knees in front of me and looks me in the eyes. I cannot help but look into his beautiful blue eyes. I can tell that he is sobering up a little bit.

"Wh-"

I am cut off by Niall placing his hand over my lips. "Lemme just say something first before you cuss me out," he laughs. I bite his hand so he will take it off of my mouth.

"I'm not a kid," I pout.

"Are you sure?" he laughs. "Because you really do look like one right now." I give him a fake smile and he laughs.

His laugh. God.

"So Allie. I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry. I really am. I'm sorry that you went to the bar looking for me and you saw me with another girl. But, nothing was going to happen between me and Vanessa Al," he says while holding my hands. "I only have my eyes on one girl. Which is you." He smiles at me and I feel like I am going to explode. "And she kissed me on the cheek. I didn't kiss her. Why would I destroy our relationship by talking to some girl?" he laughs while rubbing my cheek. "I have all that I want right here. With you. I'm sorry baby. I'm really so-"

I cut Niall off by kissing him hard on the mouth. I feel ridiculously stupid now. I was making us fight and everything for no reason.

"I forgive you Niall," I whisper against his lips. I pull away from him and look him in the eyes. "I'm sorry for being a complete bitch about this whole thing," I laugh. "I should've never been mad at you. I was stupid. It's just that...umm..seeing you with other girls just...makes me go crazy. I cannot stand seeing you around other girls Niall. Especially girls that are way prettier than me. They basically drool over you. Maybe I'm just afraid of losing you? I have no clue," I laugh while moving my hair away from my face.

"What did I tell you Al?" he says cupping my face in his hands. "You are beautiful. Absolutely beautiful." He quickly kisses me on the lips. "And second of all, I will never leave you Al. I will always be here with you. Always. No matter what." Niall leans towards me and our lips meet. There go the butterflies again. We have been dating for weeks now and I still get butterflies every time he kisses me. I lay my hands in Niall's hair and start slowly tugging on it. He picks me up and makes me straddle his lap.

"STOP SUCKING FACE!"I hear someone yell from the doorway. Niall and I look towards the door and we see Louis smirking at us. "So I guess you guys made up huh?" he laughs. "That was pretty quick."

"It was just a silly little fight Louis," Niall laughs. "Nothing too serious."

"Mhmm," he says. "Well I should get going," he says looking at Niall and I. "I better not hear you guys from my room tonight," he laughs. Niall and I start to blush. "I'M JOKING!" Louis says laughing his ass off.

"We both know you are not joking," I laugh at him.

"Yeah, you are right," he says while sticking his tongue out at us. "I mean it!" he yells as he walks out the door. "STAY SAFE KIDS!" I hear his voice boom down the hallway.

Niall shuts the door behind Louis and then walks over to me again.

I lay back down on the bed and Niall lays down next to me.

"Today has been a long day," he says while playing with my hair.

"I know right," I sigh.

I get up and walk over to the closet. I pull out a t-shirt and some yoga pants. Shit! I forgot I cannot take off my dress.

"Niall, I'm going to need your help again," I sigh. Niall eyes light up and he practically runs over to me.

"I would love to," he whispers in my ear and it sends tingles down my spine.

He looks at me in the eyes. He knows what he does to me. Which is why he teases me every single time.

Every single time.