Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Katerina! I brought you a friend." Klaus/Alaric smirked as he walked in Alaric's apartment with Kayla.

Katherine was making coffee when she suddenly stopped and stared wide eyed at Kayla walking in without a fight.

"You came with him? Willingly??" she scoffed in disbelief.

Kayla rolled her eyes. "It was either come willingly, or come fighting. I'd much rather hang out with you, then Elena." she said disgusted.

"Careful, Klaus might think you tried to kill Elena." Kol said sarcastically.

Kayla smirked, "I have tried."

Kayla sat down on the couch as Klaus/Alaric stood at the door with his witch, Maddox.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." Maddox insisted.

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get." Klaus/Alaric said.

Kayla snorted, "Meaning if you don't do what he says he'll kill you." she smirked, "Maybe I could help."

Klaus/Alaric sent an amused look at Kayla and closed the door as Maddox left in a rush.

"If you keep acting that way, Klaus will try to steal you away from me." Kol stated, he almost growled at the thought.

"Where is he going?" Katherine asked nervously as she sat next to Kayla for protection.

"To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair do." Klaus/Alaric stated annoyed. Kayla smirked and walked up to him. "It is bad hair." she said as she ruffled his.

Klaus/Alaric grabbed her wrist, picked her up, and sped her to the couch. "Sit." he demanded.

"You need to listen to him. He's put a dagger in the rest of us and I wouldn't put it past him to hurt you." Kol said concerned.