⇝ OUTTAKE | Solo Trip

Day 1

Loki didn't mind visiting his parents... that is as long as you went with him. He knew this time would come where he would be forced to go back to plan Thor's coronation and now he and Jane's engagement is apart of the trip too.

It's late October and Loki has been doing many missions with SHIELD and Avengers work along with yourself, so time together was already becoming limited, and just when he assumed the two of you could take a little vacation to Asgard, you had to leave for work.

"It won't be so bad. The time will blow by quickly, I'm sure," you had said before you left for the two-day mission in Canada.

"But, Darling, I cannot bear leaving you for so long. I do not know when I will return. You could be waiting months," Loki replied as he walked you to the quinjet.

You sighed. "Then I'll wait. I have eternity, remember?"

Loki shook his head and handed your bags to one of the agents accompanying you.

"I love you," he said, leaning down to give you a sincere goodbye kiss.

"I love you too."

Loki watched you board the jet and you waved at each other as it took off. He didn't have worry that you wouldn't be safe because he knew you could take care of yourself just fine, but he feared not having you around simply for the good company.

Now Loki is being transported through the Bifrost with Thor and Jane and hating every second of it. It's only been two hours since he last saw you and he dreads these next few days without your presence.

"My son, where is (Y/N)?" Frigga asks upon their arrival on the bridge.

Frigga is actually terrified that you and Loki may have broken up. Perhaps her son would transition back to how he used to be.

"No worries, Mother. (Y/N) has work on Midgard she is required to do, but she sends her love and regret for not being here," Loki replies with a half-smile, genuinely happy to see his mother again.

"Oh, that is quite all right," Frigga says, giving Loki a hug then Jane and Thor. "My future daughter-in-law. I am so thrilled that Thor has finally decided to wed such an exceptional young lady. You will make a great queen."

"Mother, I have to be king first and I do not believe Father has decided to pass down the crown," Thor interrupts, causing Loki to roll his eyes at his brother's oblivious nature.

"Actually, that is the other reason we have called you here. We are going to be planning your coronation," Frigga reveals.

Thor looks elated at the discovery and Jane looks terrified. Loki starts going back to where Heimdall is posted with a bored expression.

"I guess you won't be needing me then, send Father my regards," he says.

"Loki, get back here!" Frigga exclaims, causing Loki to groan and walk back to his spot. "You need to be apart of the coronation planning. It is a family tradition whether you like it or not."

"My Queen, perhaps he should go back to Midgard. He has only ever been jealous of Thor and we all remember what happened last time," Sif's voice blossoms in as she and the Warriors Three appear to greet their friends.

"Sif, that is enough," Frigga snaps, not wanting any of this to be ruined.

Loki scowls and stomps off down the bridge, his blood sizzling with hatred at the thought of his past vengeance that no one can let go. He momentarily wonders how hard you would have punched Sif if you were here and it makes him chuckle, knowing you would say something on the lines of 'Loki has nothing to be jealous of', and it would be true.