Vaporeon x Reader

As you looked over the stones, one sparkled and caught your eye. You picked up the Water Stone, looking over it's shape and beauty. It was definitely the prettiest out of the three.

"So you're choosing the Water Stone?" You nodded. Vaporeon's were known for their elegance and grace, as well as immense battling skill.

"Here, Eevee.." You said softly, holding the gem out to Eevee. It looked at it curiously before touching it with it's paw. A wonderous blue light surrounded it as started to evolve. Eevee gave a battle cry, and you could hear it change more and more. Then, just as quickly as the light came, it disappeared, leaving an elegant Vaporeon sitting pretty in it's place.

Your mother gasped and congratulated you, but you didn't hear her; too deep in thought.

"I know what I'm going to do now." You thought out loud.

"What's that sweetie?" Your mother asked. You picked up Vaporeon and turned to her. 

"I want to be a Pokémon Performer."

"Oh, is that so? Well then.." 

"I'll have to go on a journey, mom."

She smiled sadly. "I know, but that doesn't mean I won't miss you and worry about you every single day." She teased. "But you've got Vaporeon now, and if you two stick together..."

You looked down and smiled at Vaporeon while it looked up and licked your face.

"...nothing will ever stop you."