Bringing Her Back

.......................
Hello readers!
I'm back! Just as Shawn is! Yassss Shawndie reunited!
Ok guys, lets go back to the story.
Enjoy! :)
Xxx,
Sara
.......................
Shawn's POV:
I couldn't bare seeing her like this. After the crowd of fans dissipated around me, I found her, leaning against the wall with earphones in her ears. Just by her posture and the expression on her face, I knew that she wasn't well.

I noticed that she had called me, so I decided to call her first, instead of just walking up to her. Then, when I saw her eyes brighten as she saw me calling on her phone, saw the brightest of smiles form on her face as she saw me, I knew I had done the right thing.

With my arms around her, hugging her tighter than ever, I felt like I had it all. I was here with Sadie, and I know that my place is next to her.

"How is that even possible? What are you doing here?" She asks, looking up at me with those bright eyes. Oh god, how much I wanted to kiss her.

"Visiting you, what do you think? I had to get a break after the tour finished, and I need to work on the album. So why not do it while I am with you?" I answer.

"You're the best! I am so happy you're here!" She says, hugging me again. "How long are you staying?"

"I don't know. One month minimum. Maybe more. It all depends on how much time it takes for me to finish the album. They told me I could take my time with it, as after it is released, it will all get very crazy again."

"That's awesome! But...I don't want to keep you away from your job." She says.

"Don't worry about that. You're not."

Suddenly I notice someone else's presence, and still with my arms around Sadie, I look around, finding a blonde girl with her eyes bright and lips pursed, trying to contain herself. Suddenly, she can't hold anything anymore, and letting out a small squeal, she quickly puts her hand over her mouth.

"You. Guys. Are. So. Friggin. Cute!" She says, her hand muffling her voice, but still I am able to understand what she said.

Sadie laughs, and turning to look at her, she positions herself next to me, our arms crossing as each of us still held to each others waist. Good that she didn't let go, because I wasn't pretending on doing that anytime soon.

"Violet!" I say, recognizing the blonde girl.

"That's me!" She answers, still beaming at us. "Oh my god Sadie, seeing you two together, now it sank in that you met Shawn! I'm so happy for you! It was the thing you had wished most for!" She says, and blushing, Sadie turns her head slightly away from me. "It's so nice to meet you Shawn, I'm a big fan! Not as much as Sadie is, of course, but her hype rubbed a bit on me."

"Nice to meet you too. Thanks, you know, for what you did." I say, trying to make her understand without saying what she did in front of Sadie.

"No worries." Violet says, as she looks down at her phone, and turns pale as a ghost. That's when she starts walking backwards."I need to go! Bye Sadie! Bye Shawn!" She says, before turning around and starting to run for her life.

We laugh, and turning back to Sadie, she asks me, "Just a question. How did you find out where my school is?"

"Remember when you gave me your mum's contact, so I could send her the details to where we were going on that family night?" I ask, and I couldn't help but feel a jolt inside of me as I remembered that night.