Chapter 16

Isabella Denise

Rushing out of the dinning room with Marco I gave no one a glance and kept on walking and walking till I reached Marco's bedroom.

I threw the doors open and rushed inside trying to calm myself down, I wanted to do so much more to that bitch Tatiana at that time, she has no idea.

I wasn't satisfied with her I wanted to hurt her so mug that she will be crying out loud, so loud that Russia will hear her too and then it hit me, the things that I was wanting, only cold heartless monster would be thinking that.

Tatiana's words were in my head the whole time and I felt like breaking something, throwing something just to get all this anger out of me.

Nothing but a Monster.

You're a monster Bella, Mafia's Black Widow, the number one female assassin of the whole Mafia family or maybe the whole world, you're the most heartless woman on planet earth watching the life fade from the body of the innocent people while they bleed to death and what did you do? You caused them that pain and you watched it, your eyes brightening at the sight of the blood leave the body of there's!

It was true I watched people die, I killed people, I caused the pain they went through, the pain which led them to death while I did nothing but watch them bleed to death, I felt relief at the sight of them dying. Why? Because I knew I did my job. I did what I was born to do.

You're a monster, Bella!

You're a monster because you can't have a lover! You're a monster because you can't love someone! You're a monster because you can't have children!

These words stung me so hard. I can never have children, I'm a monster, a cold heartless monster, I could never have a lover, no one could ever live a monster like me, everyone will despise me for what I have done. They can't live a monster like me in fact even I can't love someone, I can't love someone and share a life with them, I can't grow feelings for someone because the monster I was wasn't meant to live it was meant to kill.

Killing always meant no emotions whatsoever, you make sure you kill them, you make sure you're doing it right, you make sure they are dead and they die by shooting them in their head.

I felt so disgusted by myself, I was a monster, no one could love me and I couldn't live anyone because after Leo it wasn't possible , living wasn't possible for me anymore. Everything has gone to shit for me in a matter of days and I could help but think about the most hurtful thing Tatiana said to me.

You're a monster because you can't have children!

I could always have children but who would have children with a monster like me? I was like a period. I was no good but in pain and I always came back, I was like a nightmare, I was no good and I always came back again and again.

Stories about me were told to little children so that they would be afraid. I was every little child's nightmare, how could I even have a child when u had no partner to have it with, would my child even ever love someone like me? Would my child turn out to be the same monster as me and people call him/her having my traits.

Bella you're a monster because you can see the light fade from a child's eyes as they bleed to death, as the suffocate! You're heartless and you have no future because all you can really do is kill!

Every word she said was true and it stung me like a giant bee to death. My vision was becoming blurry as I gripped the bedsheets hard in my hand as I faced upwards towards the ceiling thinking once more again.