Chapter 28

*3 years later*

"Kev!" I yelled loud across our big house.

"Wassup?" He yelled back as I look at myself in a body mirror on the wall

"Wassup?" He yelled back as I look at myself in a body mirror on the wall. I was wearing a strapless pink dress that goes up to the middle of my thighs with glittery heels. My hair was straight for once and my make up was light.

"Damn ma, you look fuego." Kevin practically shouted as he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist. His touch is still like fire on my skin and it tingles where he's touching me. Butterflies erupt in my stomach at his words. 3 years later and I'm still madly in love with this dumb ass.

"Thank you," I smile and turn around to tighten the matching pink tie on his neck. I kiss his lips lightly.

"You ready to go?" He asks me. I nod my head in response and we get in the elevator to go to his car.

After a 30 minute drive we pull up to the lakeside set up where the wedding would take place. As we get out of the car Kev takes my hand in his and kisses it lightly, intertwining our fingers after. My heart flutters at the gesture.

I separate from him to go help out the bride today. I walk into the building where a man with a clipboard directed me. I stepped in immediately being greeted by Lauren who looked hella good in the same pink dress as me. We were both bridesmaids for the wedding. I saw Morgan walking around Emily and perfecting her long lacy white dress. Morgan looked amazing in the same dress as me. Emily glanced over at me and Lauren, taking a double take before rushing over to me and hugging me super tight.

I could practically feel my bones crushing at her arms around me. "I'm so nervous," she squeals to me and Morgan laughs as Buday rushes through the door repeatedly saying, "I'm late I'm late I'm late I'm late."

I can't help but laugh too and Emily does too, releasing me so I'm able to breath again.

Emily's long hair is beautifully curled and sparkles are evident in it. "You look so beautiful Emily," I try not to cry at the sight of one of my closest friends about to get married to the love of her life.

There were 5 more bridesmaids. There was Lauren, Morgan, Buday, me, and then there's Emily's cousin Myah. The 5 best mans were Kevin, Devin, Taylor, Seth, and I think the other guys name was John.

"Do you think Daniel will like my dress?" Emily stresses.

"He's going to love it," Morgan assured her, putting her hand on Emily's bare shoulder. "You have nothing to worry about. He loves you so much." Emily nods her head in response.

"I am so sorry for being late," Buday says and we all laugh, even the crazy nervous Emily.

•••••