Doge ball

I woke up at my desk, must have fell asleep during homework. I got dressed in a long black turtleneck and jeans. I put a beanie on my head to cover my ears. I loved being a (type of cat) . I went down stairs after brushing my (h/l) hair. "Good morning (Y/n)" mom said."Morning" I replied. I then looked at the clock....." I'm LaTe!" I screamed as I grabbed a piece of toast and ran out the door. I put the toast in my mouth and hopped on my Harley. My (f/c) Harley. I rode to school and parked it in the back and ran to my class room. I ran to my seat and sat down, but being the spy I am I got in so quietly that no one noticed. I just started taking notes, like I was here the whole time...
Tem skip-->
School is over! Half way over. First period over... But next was Gym! And today is dodge ball! I thought whilst making a creepy face." Hey what are you doing?" Haruhi asked me. "hehe nothing " I said a I ran to gym. I had gym with the twins. We were classed boys against girls and I got to be team captain. The boys team captain was a guy named Collin. I had to explain the way we were going to do this. And this would be easy considering they play dodgeball normally." Here is the plan" I said to my team, "while they run to the balls we stay back, then we focus on catching them, getting some out, and if you have good aim throw, if not find me or someone else, and throw at different times,any questions?" I ask as the whistle blows. "Alright let's go!" All the boys ran up and got in a straight line and fired. We then caught them getting half of the out by surprise. "Fire!" I yelled as random shots were thrown. The battle went on for a while until every one was out except the captain and I."ball." I muttered as I picked one up. I waited.... Then fired "out!" Girls won!