Chapter 51

Wolves - One Direction

Emma

"Babe," he huffs between breathes, "babe...you're never gonna see results if you just stand there and ogle me."

"I am not ogling you Styles," I am. "Don't flatter yourself." You have every right too.

"Then how come I can feel those crystal blue eyes staring Parker" giving me a little smirky side eye before facing forward again and continuing to run.

"Harry you dragged me to the gym, what else am I to do but watch you?" I ask him slightly confused, he knows I hate the gym. I really only came to be able to openly stare at him and now that we are kinda together I'm pretty sure that this is one of the perks.

"You'd could always join in Em" motioning to the empty treadmill next to him.

"Well I'd much rather watch you work out." I purr leaning on the treadmill he's working on and resting my chin on my hands knowing there is no way I am getting on that machine, besides I have much better things to do while in this gym. And yes, I do mean obaling Harry.

Damn he does know me.

I don't think I have ever been more attracted to him than this moment right now. Hopefully my squeezing my legs is subtle enough so her doesn't see. I would catch so much shit for it if he does.

But seriously, what girl wouldn't be hopelessly squeezing their thighs together as Harry works out in front of them, honestly!

30 minutes ago he pulled off his sweaty shirt leaving his chest bare for me to just admire and the sheen of sweat covering his skin...oh yea!! On second thought, I might just have to take up exercising at the gym just to be able to look at Harry. The ink scattered over his torso and arms are just begging me to jump him and smother him with kisses. I don't even care, it's been weeks of just kissing and teasing and I am close to just exploding with anticipation.

And don't even get me started with his hair. It's all sticky and pulled back in a little man-bun and it's driving me crazy inside.

"Oh come on love" his gravely breathless voice playfully pleads as he continues to run. I do love when he calls me that, those pet names are just the best, I feel a little flutter each time he addresses me in that way. "We can be one of those couples working out together, I can spot you and stuff. Get all sweaty together..." Yes a sweet image Harry but that still won't get me on that treadmill though. No way.

Wait...Is he being suggestive? Of course he is.

I shake my head no as I stand next to him as he continues to pound on the moving mat beneath his trainers.

"So if you refuse to work out here how on earth are you so fit?" His taunt arms pumping by his sides.

"It's the riding, Harry" I say matter a factly. What else would it be? Well besides sex but none of that have been happening for quite some time. Yes I might be a little frustrated...you know sexually speaking. "It's a better all body workout than you think" I continue, tilting my head to smile at him.

"I can think of a much better way to burn off those calories Em" his deep voice vibrating through my eardrums and radiating through my skin.

"Styles there is no way I am getting on one of these contraptions, I'm so clumsy I'd probably maim myself before I saw any results and you know that." Luckily I found polo when I needed to have a real way to stay healthy.

It was like the time I found my love of polo was the first point in my life that everything came together; a new school, a legitimate best friend, healthy ways to relieve stress, and then a few years later the cherry on top... Harry Edward Styles.