Chapter 8

Luna.

I shut my eyes, hearing another loud yell, a crashing sound following closely after. They had all been fighting for almost an hour now. over me.  I was destroying this family. I was letting them fight and possibly helping with their death. 

"they're linked - if one falls, they all do"

Elena's words rang through my head and I closed my eyes tightly, hating myself for not telling them. Sure, they may not be the nicest family but I still do not think that they should die. I sighed out softly, sitting up straight.

My door suddenly opened and I froze before relaxing, seeing Klaus stood at the door. "Come," He spoke and I gave him a questioning look. "Kol wants to say something to you." He continued and I nodded, standing from the bed.

He took my unharmed wrist, pulling my softly behind him. He led me downstairs and I instantly cringed at the mess - broken tables, glass everywhere - there was even a Kol-shaped hole in the wall. I cringed at that before being tugged on slightly.

I sped up to catch up with Klaus who soon stopped. I peaked out from behind him as he let go of my wrist. Kol stood in front of Klaus, Rebekah sitting on the couch and Elijah stood by the window, back facing us.

"I want to apologise for my actions." He spoke softly. "I was well out of order and I shouldn't have yelled at you the way I did." He continued and I noticed rips in his clothing along with a shard of glass, covered in blood laying on the ground, beside him.

I looked him over, seeing his side with a nasty gash in it still healing. "I regret yelling at you and," as he paused I looked back towards him, my eyes landing on his seeing him staring towards my bruised wrist. "hurting you as I did." He sighed out, looking back in my eyes. "I apologise once again, please forgive me."

I glanced towards him before taking a step and holding out my hand. Kol looked at my hand, looking as if he was waiting for me to slap him or hurt him in any sort of way. I held my hand still and he soon got the idea, raising his hand to hold mine, shaking it softly. "I forgive you." I spoke softly. I always believed everyone deserved a second chance and Kol was no different.

He smiled at me before Elijah turned on his heel. "Now that the whole ordeal is over - Niklaus, I need to speak to you." I let my hand drop from Kol's after hearing Elijah's words. I watched as Elijah left and Klaus followed shortly behind him. 

"Sister!" Kol suddenly exclaimed and I looked back towards him, seeing him now sitting down on the light brown chair. "I notice you are still in your dress from last night. Please do not tell me you were off with that human boy last night - Matt was it?" Kol spoke in a teasing voice and I rolled my eyes, sitting on the couch with Rebekah.

She glared back at her brother for a few seconds before leaning forward on the couch, leaning on her crossed legs. "Of course not, brother." Rebekah spoke strongly. "I don't think he will speak to me again after your actions last night." She spoke, glaring over at her brother who laughed, as if remembering whatever he had done last night.

"What happened?" I asked curiously, seeing Kol look towards me, his smile faltering at my words as if he didn't want me to know. At the same time though, Rebekah turned to me with a huge smile on her face - obviously glad to ruin her brother's enjoyment of whatever situation she was in right now.

"Dearest Kol here-" before Rebekah could finish her sentence, Kol had stood up, growling her name in a deep voice. I looked at him to see he was clearly not happy. Rebekah looked at Kol for a second before looking back to me and continuing her sentence. ".. broke poor Matt's hand for no apparent reason."

My mouth fell open at this. Why? Everyone liked Matt! I looked towards Kol to see he had narrowed eyes towards Rebekah, although as he glanced at me his expression visually softened. "It was not unjustified - Rebekah asked me earlier that night to attack him, I was simply following her instructions." Kol reasoned.

I looked back towards Rebekah to see she had now stood up and was in the face of her brother, looking angry. "Yes, I may have said that earlier in the night but I realiesed it was wrong and called you off and you continued anyway! I had no part in this!" Rebekah yelled at her brother who just looked at her with a smirk. God - was I in the Mikaeslon household or The Real Housewives of Mystic Falls TV Show??

"Brother, Sister!" Klaus exclaimed, interrupting Kol and Rebekah's stare off. "What is all this yelling about?" Klaus asked as his hands raised in the air at shoulder height giving the impression he knew nothing which I highly doubted. "Stop this, we have a guest," Klaus spoke, pointing towards me and both of the youngest Mikaelsons looked towards me at Klaus' point.

"Apologies, brother." Kol spoke, smiling at Klaus 'sweetly' before collapsing back down onto the chair he previously sat on. His legs swung over the side and he looked towards me with a smirk on his lips. At Kol's actions, Rebekah scoffed and stormed out of the room. "I can't help myself Nik, I need entertainment." Kol looked towards me as I said entertainment and I let out a sigh, breaking eye contact with him.

"Well then, we can't have you bored, can we?" Klaus spoke with sarcasm, obviously not caring about what Kol wanted to do

"Well then, we can't have you bored, can we?" Klaus spoke with sarcasm, obviously not caring about what Kol wanted to do. Kol looked towards Klaus again, giving him a look I couldn't understand before Klaus sighed loudly. "Fine, we shall go out tonight and you can drink to your means end!" Klaus spoke.

"Can I come?" I asked and both of the Mikaelson brothers looked towards me. Kol smirked as Klaus gave me a look of pity. I rolled my eyes at Klaus and continued anyway. "Please, come on! No offence to you guys or anything but this place bloooows." I spoke, desperate to get out of this place.

"I second that," Kol spoke and I didn't look at him, knowing he would already be smirking at me and I honestly didn't need his bipolar ass in my life. Klaus stiffened, seemingly afraid of the fact I could run from him. "Oh come on, Nik! Let the girl live a little!" Kol spoke. "I mean I know her mum doesn't like her or anything but chill out!"

I looked towards Kol at his words, confused, before I remembered my lie about how my mother had kicked me out and Klaus was 'looking after me.' I raised my eyebrows towards Klaus and he just sighed loudly. "Have at it!" He spoke and I assumed that meant a yes.

I smiled and instantly stood up rushing to my 'room', knowing that Rebekah had gotten me clothes, knowing the struggle of Klaus and his /getting better/ fashion sense.

_________________________________

yay so she is escaping?

or is she?

drama.