Ten

It was the weekend and Alec was expecting to stay in his apartment with his burning, painful arm all alone. That was ruined by a knock on his door and Sam, Gray, Zachary and Tim go inside.

Immediately they ask him what his problem with Lola is; he doesn't talk to her and he doesn't talk about her. It seemed that they had a whole speech planned out and it lasted 5 minutes. The whole time he was sitting on his couch with his head back and staring at the ceiling.

"...I don't see why-"
"Can you stop now? I don't hate her, she's fine; I just don't know her." Alec interrupts annoyedly.
Gray picks up again, "You're always rude to her-"
"I don't even talk to her!"
"I think you just need a girlfriend." Zachary says to him.
"...No."

*********

"Do you do anything in music?!" Alec calls out to her as she sings.

She doesn't respond for a moment but she does stop singing. After a minute she responds with, "No but I have a YouTube channel!"

"What's it called?!" He asks intrigued.

Once again she didn't respond for a minute, "LAvalon!"

As soon as they finished singing he got out and threw on some clothes before going onto his computer and typing her username into Google. Immediately a bunch of pictures popped up revealing a girl, Lola.

Alec looked at the pictures and thought that it couldn't be her. Turning on slight stalker mode he clicked on her Instagram link and up popped her page. Right in front of his face was her name Lola Avalon and he sat back in a daze. Now he didn't know what to do, he knew who she was and didn't even know it. He lived right next to her and he didn't know it. She was his physical therapist but he didn't know it, did she know it? He doubted that she knew it but it was still a possibility.

So the girl that he's been talking to and who was really nice to him was actually Lola...

He ended up clicking on her YouTube link because there was still a little part in his mind that wasn't convinced it really was her. He listened to her most recent cover and video. Her Q&A made it clear that it was indeed her, he was able to recognize her voice very easily.

It was Lola, the girl he thought he didn't like and the girl he actually really did like.

Maybe he didn't dislike her before but actually he thought the Lola he knew in person was very similar to the version of her that he didn't know in person. Since he liked the first one maybe the second one reminded him of her and he didn't want to develop any feelings for her since he liked the first one.

He liked her and he didn't even realize it.

How could he like her if he didn't even know her? He didn't know, he just did. It's not like he could explain it but she was pretty and from what she could tell she was nice and told it how it was. She was really just doing her job and he was making hard for her.

What was he going to do now?

^^^^^^^^^

A/N: Hiiiiiii. So this right here is chapter ten in case you didn't notice already and I have other things to do right now so I hope you all liked it even if it was on the short side!

Xoxo