Sucks For Me..

5 days Later

Terrence POV

Well, taraji is still mad at me. And to just top it ALL off, she just came on her period. She's mad so her D.C. accent is on blast. She's been giving me hell with being so mad at me every time we're in the car. Like when I got her some nuggets yesterday:

"Why do I have regular nuggets when I asked fo spicy?" she asked me giving me a death stare. "Spicy regular, regular spicy it's a nugget eat it- "BUT I ASKED FO SPICY! I BEEN AT WORK ALL DAY, HUNGRY! ALL DAY!- "but i- "ALL DAY! HUNGRY! DO YOU KNOW WHAT ALL DAY FEEL LIKE?!" she shouted and I jumped.

Then there was the time I was dancing to a song at a red light and didn't notice when I turned red:

I was dancing to the song and had no idea that the light turned green. Out of nowhere she shouted and scared the hell out of me. "UH UH THE LIGHT GREEN CAN WE GO?! YOU AIN'T WORTH IT- "my bad- "THE LIGHT GREEN!- "my bad!- "THE LIGHT GREEN!"

Like jesus! Then there was a time we were having a disagreement and she kept talking over me:

"I do care about you- "YOU DON'T!- "I do- "YOU DON'T!- "but I do- "YOU DON'T!" she shouted and I sighed and shook my head looking away. "WHAT, YOU MAD?!- "yeah because you won't let me- "AND?!- "you won't let me tal- "AND?!" she shouted and I just shut up.

Then when I accidentally got her a sandwich with lettuce on it and I forgot she doesn't like it and she accused me of cheating:

"Why this sandwich got lettuce on it?" she asked looking at it. "Oh just throw the lettuce out the window my bad.." I said to her. "WELL WHAT LETTICE EATING BITCH YOU BEEN AROUND TO FORGET I DON'T LIKE LETTUCE ON MY SANDWICH?!" she shouted. "I haven't been around no lettuce eating bitch.." I said. "I BET THE BITCH NAME IS LETTUCE!" she shouted. "Why would the bitch name be lettuce?" I asked her. "WELL WHAT THE BITCH NAME IS THEN!?" she shouted at me. "I don't know the bitch name!" I said confused.

Also there was a time Kevin was in the car with us and she wanted me to shut up and every time I spoke she shut me up:

"What up man you seen that game last night?" asked Kevin getting into the car. "Yeah- "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU AIN'T SUPPOSED TO BE TALKIN SHUT THE FUCK UP!" she shouted and I froze and shut up. I lifted up my phone to tell him that I'll text him about it and she slapped the phone out of my hand and took it again. "YOU AIN'T GONE BE TEXTIN, SHIT! YOU AIN'T GONE TEXT, YOU AIN'T GONE TALK! MATTER FACT, YOU GET THE FUCK OUT!" she shouted a Kevin and he left out and I reached after him.

And then there's today: she was putting josiah to sleep in the backseat because we were going grocery shopping and I accidentally sneezed:

"Whoo I'm glad I finally put my baby back to sleep." she said gently rocking her. "ACHOO!" I shouted sneezing. I woke up josiah and I felt my blood run cold and taraji burn a hole in my back. "DUMBASS! WHY YOU HAD TO MAKE THAT NOISE?!" she shouted hitting me in the back of my head. "I had to sneeze- "YOU COULDA HELD THAT SHIT IN!- "you want me to put him back to sleep- "YOU CAN'T PUT MY BABY BACK TO SLEEP HE DON'T LIKE YOU HE LIKE ME! HE DON'T LIKE YOU!- "my bad!" I said nervously.

And then there's now: we're on our way to the grocery store and I'm trying my best not to do anything to make her mad. I made sure not to say anything and not touch the radio when she touched it. She tried to get the baby bag from the back seat and Ariyah was playing with her toys. "Whoo this bag so heavy.." she said trying to lift it. This was my chance to finally get her to be nice to me. "Let me help you- "HELP ME?!" she shouted slapping my hand. Awe shit. "I'M ON MY DAMN PERIOD AND YOU WANNA HELP ME WITH A DAMN BAG?! HELP ME STOP BLEEDING! HELP ME TAKE MY UTERUS OUT!- "I'm- "IT'S A WAR GOING ON DOWN THERE! A DAMN WAR DOWN THERE DO YOU KNOW WHAT A WAR IS!?- "like the gulf war?- "NO!" she shouted cutting me off. I sighed and stayed quiet as she crossed her arms and did a resting bitch face.

We went to the grocery store and the whole time she was ignoring me and paying attention to Ariyah. Josiah was asleep and we didn't want to wake him. I wanted my baby to get his sleep. We finished shopping and got back into the car. She fell asleep and I parked the car in front of the house and Ariyah was still awake. I decided maybe I should scare her and try to be playful again. We're always playful. I screamed and she jumped up and looked at me and I prepared her to start laughing but it was most defiedntly the opposite:

"OHH SHIT!" she shouted jumping up out of her sleep. I started laughing and she gave me a death look. "FUCK YOU PLAYIN FO?! YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE TO BE SCARED! YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT ELSE BETTER TO DO THEN TO SCARE SOMEBODY! WHY DON'T YOU PAY A BILL?! I BET THAT BILL WILL SCARE YO ASS SINCE YOU LIKE SCARING FOLKS! CAN YOU DO THAT?!- "why you gotta take it there- "CAN YOU DO THAT?!" she shouted at me and I jumped. I sighed and we went inside. I pay all the necessary bills, she's just bringing up one because I usually pay early but had to pay on time this time because of the kids and stuff.

I groaned and laid down on the couch. She put Ariyah in her crib and changed them making sure that they were fresh. Later on that night I gave them a bath together and Then put them back into their cribs. They fell asleep instantly and I gave Josiah his rattle and Ariyah her pacifier. I kissed both of their foreheads and went upstairs to me and tarajis bedroom and as soon as I cracked the door she yelled. "GET THE FUCK OUT! I ALREADY SAID YO ASS WAS SLEEPING DOWNSTAIRS! DONT TURN THAT DAMN T.V ON!" she shouted. "B-but what if I want to cuddle? "I asked her saddened. "YOU GONE CUDDLE WITH THAT DAMN PILLOW!" she shouted and I just sighed and went back down there. I curled up and groaned. I fell asleep crying AGAIN.

TBC...