I'm done

Jessie.

She really thought that.

I damaged her that bad and I can't even say anything becuase it's the truth. There's no defending what I did.

The first time was a mistake but the rest was just me being a terrible husband and human at that.

But hearing her say all those things and letting out all her emotions. I knew what I had to do.

I can't be selfish and just expect her to come running back just becuase i say I'm sorry. Action speaks louder than words.

And that's why I called every one over to my house today. I need to make things right and I have to make sure there are no more loose ends.

" hey hun why did you invite my parents and her over " Trisha asked coming down the stairs.

I gave her a genuine smile and she seemed taken back.

" I'm going to do something I should of done a long time ago" I hug her and this really surprises her.

" well whatever it is that has you in such a good mood I say go for it hun. I missed seeing you smile"

"Well that becuase I haven't been happy in a long time". I say in my mind.

I hear the door bell ring and Trisha goes to answer it. The first people to come are her parents. Granted they still hate me. They still didn't put up a fight when I asked them to come.

Now nat is a completely different story I had to try to convince her for thirty minutes. And she still didn't give me a definite answer.

Trisha smiled and greeted her parents as they all moved to the couch. I was just waiting on Natalia now. God I hope she comes.

No more than 20 minutes pass until we hear the door bell ring. I look at Trisha and she just sits still on the couch looking at her nailes.

" can you get the door please" I ask slightly irritated at her behavior.

" oh I'm sorry I didn't hear the bell ring"

She walks to the door and comes back with nat in tow. She sits down and stares at me.

I don't see Taylor I thought she would bring him.

" where's Taylor"

" with theo" she says

Ok that kinda hurt

" Who's theo?" Her mother asked but she just ignored her

"well I'm here are you just gonna stare at me or are you gonna talk about this oh so important thing" she says in a huff

" god will you stop being such a bitch" says Trisha

" will YOU stop being on your knees so much" nat retorts back.

" girls stop this now your grown for God sakes " their father says in an authoritative booming voice.

They quite down and I roll to the middle of the room.

" now your all probably wondering why I called you here" I started

" no shit sherlock" nat mumbled.

I side eyed her but continued

" any way I just wanted to air out some things and I know when we leave here every thing will start to get better"

I turn to their parents first

" now I know I'm not your most favorite right now and I now you hate me but I wanted to say that I'm a terrible person and that I own up to the fact that I cheated on your daughter and broke her heart. And I lied about it. This might not mean much but I've hated myself for doing what I did and I know you guys don't want to talk about it but it's not like people don't know. I'm not asking for your forgiveness and I'm not expecting you to forgive me but I wanted to do what was right and say I'm sorry for causing your family pain. That was never my intention"

I give them a weak smile and turn to Natalia. She has this bored expression on her face.

" I love you and I have a very fucked up way of showing it. I can't go back in time and undo anything and I can't keep looking back either. The world keeps moving forward and I'm tired of looking back. I'm not saying this to make you think just move on a forget about everything I did. I'm just gonna stop trying to push myself on you. Hell I have a child that doesn't even know I'm his father and I can't even blame you. No matter how many times I say I'm sorry it wont change what I did and it's killing every day that it can't. But I have to accept that I hurt you and all you ever sis was love me and for that I'm truly sorry".

Natalia eyes are welling up and she looks away from me

I look to Trisha, oh I saved the best for last. I roll closer to her and grab both her hands in mine. She smiled when I did this.

" I care about you, so much. I mean none of this would've happened if I didn't care about you"

" I care about you to-" She interrupts

I hold up my finger

" let me finish, I care about you but I don't love you. I never loved and I never wanted to marry you. We're not right for each other and you know that. You can't force something that isn't there. So with this being said I cancelled the wedding"

At this point she jumps up.

" what did you just say, you cancelled my wedding how dare you have you lost your mind, do you know how much I've put in so far" she yelled as her mother tried calming her

" I called every one I told them the weddings off and honestly they sounded happy it was off"

" so what happends to us huh"
She yells

" there is no us Trisha, we're done I'm starting over and I'm gonna try to right my wrongs and be there in my child's life. I need a fresh start and I'm Selling this house to. It has too many bad memories. I don't care if you threaten to kill yourself I'm leaving for real this time. We are done"

Her parents and even natalia seemed shocked about the trying to kill her self part but they needed to know she needed some form of help.

Trisha just stood there shocked, still as a statue. I let every one try and sink in everything.

But then all hell broke loose.

" you evil bitch this is all your fault If you didn't come back none of this would've of happened"

Trisha screamed and she lounged and Natalia.

All I could think was "oh shit "

Natalia.

Oh bring it on bitch I've been waiting for this moment.

*********************

It's about to go down.😂😂

Any way I updated quickly becuase of all your awesome requests

It's kinda edited

Tell me what you think of the chapter

Thoughts on Jessie?

PS. I'm not gonna drag this story out too much so there's  probably like 3 chapters left.

Vote.comment. or don't it's your choice 😘