Introduction

More and more files slammed onto Natsu Dragneel's desk.

"Are these the ones from Kyoto?" He asked, running a hand through his pink locks. This was getting a bit tedious.

"Yup," his associate, Gray, said, popping the 'P'.

"Have you gone through them?" Natsu asked.

"No. I was waiting to read them," he said as he grabbed the first file. With a clear of his throat, he began.

"Barbara Dunkleman. Young enough to fit his preference. Pretty, too. Really smart but not quite genius level."

Natsu shook his head. "That won't do. We know his type and if we want to take him down, we have to get someone who fits the description."

"Seriously, man. I don't understand why we have to get the help of criminals. I mean, do you really think any one of these girls are gonna help us?"

Natsu sighed. "We don't have a choice, Gray. Do you see anyone here that's his type? Do you see anyone else lining up to help us? And they will help us if we strike a deal."

After a mini stare down, Gray huffed and grabbed another file from the stack.

"Lucille Heartfilia. Goes by 'Lucy' now. Blonde, brown eyes."

"Intelligence?"

"She's walking the thin line between genius and insanity. She leaning towards insanity, though."

Natsu leaned back a bit. She might actually be perfect.

"Backround?" Natsu asked, his interest piqued.

Gray sighed and continued to read from the file. "Lucy was Hargeon's best therapist. She was in a long term relationship with Hargeon's top lawyer, Sting Eucliff. She had one of Hargeon's worst criminals, Jack Hotchner, as her client. According to her notes, he never made progress. On August 1st, Hotchner manages to escape the Asylum but took Lucy with him for some reason.

"He kept her for a year, and 8 months into the abduction, Eucliff killed himself." Gray chuckled. "I guess the relationship was more serious than anyone though."

"Keep going," Natsu ordered.

"Alright. Well, on August 12th of the next year, the H.C.P.D finally found where Lucy was being kept. When help came and the M.E's were about to take her away, she managed to swipe two guns from a single officer, and a few short minutes later, everyone except Lucy was dead. Her captors were brutally beaten and by the looks of it, tortured."

"Captors? I though it was only Jack Hotchner?"

"Yeah, well apparently, Jack had some friends."

"Which were..?" Natsu was getting impatient.

"Martin DeGrassy and Warren Blue."

"What happened after the massacre?"

"Well, Lucy went into hiding for a couple months. But when she eventually resurfaced, it wasn't pretty. Multiple counts of theft, kidnaping, grand theft auto, breaking and entering, assaulting police officers and armed robbery.

"There's been some sightings of her at the cemetery where Eucliff is buried but any cop that came on site was either dead or was severely injured by the time back-up got there."

"How was she caught?" Natsu wondered out loud. How can someone this efficient get caught?

"The police had a mole in one of the less dangerous gangs. Lucy came to them looking for business. They caught her purely by coincidence."

"What kind of business did she want?"

"Trade. They found a passport with Lucy's picture with the name 'Felicity Smoak' and a bunch of cash along with cases and cases of weapons. My guess was that Lucy was trading weapons for a clean slate."

"Where are they holding her?"

Gray flipped a few pages. "She was first held in Kyoto's mental institution but after she hurt most of the nurses, she was transferred to Kyoto's Asylum. They currently have her in room I-473 in a cage."

Natsu gave it some thought. "She's blonde, she's smart and she's got criminal backround. I think she'll do."

"Yeah, she'll do the job perfectly," Gray paused. "That's if she doesn't kill us all first."

Natsu gave him a level look. "She won't. I'll go to Kyoto and talk to her next week, get her to cooperate."

"Well, good luck, man. Says here that she's put 6 of the men there in the hospital. The chief says she doesn't make a sound when she moves. Not a peep. He says, and I quote, 'Watch out with this one. She's clever as the devil and twice as pretty.'"

"Sounds like a challenge."

"Oh, you better believe it."