06. Deal?

Song for the chapter: 

Miley Cyrus - Someone else

I see y'all voting, leave at least one comment, please? I ain't asking for too much.😞

---

I woke up from a quiet giggle next to me. I slightly shifted on the bed, trying to figure out what was happening.

"Quiet, you'll wake up your mother.| I heard the voice of Justin, accompanied by a slight chuckle.

"Let's wake her up!"Jason's elated voice got  me more awake.

I rubbed my eyes and got up, turning to the other side to see Jason on his father, playing on his phone.

"There, you see! We woke her"Justin laughed. "Well now.. what if she got mad at us?"

"Mom will never get mad at me, but she will be with you." Jay raised his shoulders and got up from his father, moving close to me. "Good morning, mommy." He murmured happily, hugging me.

"Good morning, dear." I smiled, clutching him in my arms.

I looked at Justin questioning, because I still didn't know what was Jason doing here or what time it is.

|What time is it?| I asked him after he didn't answer anything.

"Six and a half, it's early. " He answered me. "A little while ago Jason came in and woke me up. He woke up from the thunder outside."

Only now I noticed that it was raining outside and still dawn, because of the black clouds. I nodded and sighed. Jason was lying curled up beside me, still holding  his fathers phone in his hand. I smiled as I looked at him and patted his head.

I felt Justin's eyes on us, while I was still playing with my son's hari. I raised my head and our eyes met, and he just smiled. We had not  spoken after the quarrel that day. Yesterday morning I woke him up, and last night  I didn't even heard,  when he came home. I used to hear  when he arrives, to feel him, but not last night.

"Come on, sweetie." I murmured in his ear Jason. "We need to fix and take you to the kindergarten."

An hour and a half later, I parked in front of Jason's kindergarten . After I helped him get dressed, I made breakfast and went out. Justin and me  didn't say a word more after the few we exchanged when I woke up. I had no desire to talk to him, although he tried to talk to me after I came out of the bathroom. I was still hurt by his words that night. How you can even think that I would say about his infidelities to  our own son? Apparently he was puzzling over that night with a bottle of whiskey in his hand  seeing how he  acted  now .. But I was still hurt. I couldn't swallow it.  I swallowed too much, I endured too much, but everything has its end. Every cup is overflowing. You [our and pour  into it and finally it just overflows. It can't take more, just like me.

It was still raining and we had with Jason to run to the entrance of the  kindergarten. There I  faced with him .. With Zayn. I didn't expect to see him here after Alice had told Jason that he will not be in town over the next few days.

"Good morning." He smiled at me as soon as he saw me. "How are you?"

"I am fine." I answered him with a smile on my face. "I didn't expect to see you here. Alice had told Jason that you won't be in town over the next few days."

"Our plans failed." He laughed, shrugging.

I smiled at him, not knowing what else to tell him. We left the kids  to the teacher and I was ready to leave, but he stopped me.